Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Thursday · August 16, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Visalia) is for an academic medical center.
- Understanding of Research Design and Statistical Analysis with the ability to convey and teach this to others.
- Join the Vituity Team. We are one of the largest physician-owned and managed practice groups in the United States with leadership comprised of practicing clinicians just like you.
- With our comprehensive systems of support you can focus your attention where you want it to be-on patient care and outcomes.
- This is a new EM program at the Kaweah Delta Healthcare District (Kdhcd) Emergency Department which has an annual patient census of 95,000+.
- Kaweah Delta Healthcare Emergency Medicine Program - Visalia, California.
- Oversight and support the development of course curricula.
- You'll have access to our national network of physician partners who thrive on collaboration and take a vested interest in your success.
- Research/Institutional Research Director.
- Seeking a full-time Academic Emergency physician for Research and/or Institutional Director.
- Must have experience as a clinician, administrator, and educator in Emergency Medicine.
- Experience and/or fellowship training in EMS, wilderness, Peds EM, Foemed, Ultrasound, or simulation preferred.
- Vituity Locations: Vituity has opportunities in over 250 practices across the country.
- Kdhcd is a Level 2 Trauma Center and Base Station for four county EMS system.
- As a Vituity partner, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you.
- When you're ready to build your career, we support you with unique leadership training and other fellowship and educational opportunities.
- Kaweah offers the combination of an esteemed academic position with the benefits of community medicine (lifestyle, income potential, etc).
- Collaborate with the Program Directors of each residency program.
- Be the Emergency Physician You Are Meant to Be.
- Provide support within the institutional research department to advance and support Kaweah's decision-making and strategic planning.
- As an owner from day one, you become an equal and valued partner, with the potential to make contributions that impact real change.
- We believe that a group unified by the joy of improving health succeeds on all levels.
- Kdhcd EM program has affiliations with several academic institutions.
- Must demonstrate active involvement in emergency medicine through continuing medical education, professional societies, and scholarly activities.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago