Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Thursday · August 16, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Lodi) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Generous compensation.
- Lodi offers an excellent compensation and strong support from both Medical Leadership and Administration.
- Independent contractor status.
- This facility has a fantastic cafeteria.
- Double physician coverage.
- Hospitalist admissions are done through written admitting orders and we have an In-department Case Worker on-site that is very helpful with the Geriatric transfers.
- Scribes program.
- Flexible scheduling.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Lodi Memorial Hospital in Lodi, California.
- Sub-specialty back-up provided.
- We provide scribes and a strong sepsis protocol in place, and serve a high geriatric population.
- Our facility utilizes EHR Cerner, offers bedside ultrasound and a new Cardiac Cath Lab underway within a level III trauma center.
- Lodi Memorial has an annual 47,000 volume is continuing to grow, and low pediatric admissions.
- We offer a schedule with 10-hour shifts, 50 hours of physician coverage, as well as 30 hours advanced practice clinician coverage along with a strong nursing staff.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago