Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Thursday · August 16, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Delano) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Remarkable team of Registered Nurses and support staff.
- Schedules are prepared in advance and preferences are considered to provide you with a healthy work-life balance.
- Malpractice and tail insurance provided.
- Flexible schedule.
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine, or board certified in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine with current Emergency Medicine experience as well as Acls, Atls and Pals certifications.
- Hands-on and supportive EM medical director.
- Competitive compensation with impressive hourly rate.
- With a total of MC is a not-for-profit hospital with services including an Intensive Care Unit, a Sub-Acute Care Unit, a Medical Surgical Unit, a dedicated Surgical Pavilion and an Obstetrics/Gynecology Unit.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Delano Regional Medical Center in Delano, California.
- The ED sees an annual volume of 26,000, has a fast track with daily advanced practice clinician coverage, level IV trauma center, admittance rate of 15%, as well as helicopter service available.
- Thoughtful scheduling to accommodate lifestyle.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago