Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Thursday · August 16, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Sacramento) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We believe that a group unified by the joy of improving health succeeds on all levels.
- The Hospital's sub-acute skilled nursing facility, Bruceville Terrace, is ranked as one of the best facilities of its kind in the nation.
- As an owner from day one, you become an equal and valued partner, with the potential to make contributions that impact real change.
- Full time opportunity available.
- When you're ready to build your career, we support you with unique leadership training and other fellowship and educational opportunities.
- Methodist Hospital of Sacramento - Sacramento, California.
- As a Vituity partner, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you.
- Methodist Hospital of Sacramento is a 333-bed hospital known for its Family Birth Center, Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Center, and Occupational and Physical Therapy Center.
- Our passion for patient care unifies us across practice sites and specialties.
- The newly-expanded 29-bed Emergency Department with six Fast Track beds currently treats 63,700 patients annually and has the ability to treat critical patients in each room, a four bay ambulance entrance, three critical resuscitation rooms, and a decontamination room.
- Located in beautiful Northern California, Sacramento has emerged into a cosmopolitan state capital with family-friendly attractions, museums, art galleries, shopping, parks, golf, gardens, and more!
- Known as America's Most Diverse City, Sacramento residents, streets, parks, restaurants, churches, and media organizations all reflect the region's unmatched cultural diversity and events throughout the year celebrate the ethnic legacies of the Sacramento region.
- Up to $100,000 sign-on bonus available for qualified candidates.
- Vituity Locations: Vituity has opportunities in over 250 practices across the country.
- We know that when we work together as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in.
- Current state license a plus.
- Be the Emergency Physician You Are Meant to Be.
- Seeking BE/BC Emergency Medicine physicians.
- With our comprehensive systems of support you can focus your attention where you want it to be-on patient care and outcomes.
- You'll have access to our national network of physician partners who thrive on collaboration and take a vested interest in your success.
- If you're looking for a partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a full life-. Come grow with us!
- Join the Vituity Team. We are one of the largest physician-owned and managed practice groups in the United States with leadership comprised of practicing clinicians just like you.
- The area offers a Mediterranean-type climate with mild, wet winters and hot, dry summers.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago