Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Thursday · August 16, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Burlingame ) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- 23 private rooms, including six rooms reserved for psychiatric emergencies.
- Admission %.
- ED Beds.
- Emergency Medicine.
- Burlingame, CA.
- 20% peds (pediatrics generally low acuity, no inpatients pediatrics).
- CA State / BC/ BE/ DEA/ BLS/ Acls.
- Not a trauma center.
- 7 overlapping shifts a day that are triple covered from 10a-12:30a, single coverage 2a-8:30a.
- Trauma Level.
- Monday - Sunday.
- 50k annually- 19 patients per day.
- Shift lengths are 8 hours of seeing new patients plus average of 2-3 hours afterwards dispositioning patients and charting.
- 1 Year Minimum.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago
by KPG Healthcare.