Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Thursday · August 16, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Castro Valley) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- October Availability (4-16 shifts available).
- 2 Year Minimum.
- ED is responsible for house Code Blue's, not responsible for elective intubations on the floor.
- Radiology reads XRs 7a-10p, turnaround time >30mins.
- CA State / BC/ BE/ DEA/ BLS/ Acls (DEA does not need to be site specific).
- 11A-8P, 2P-11P, 10P-6A (MLPs: 9A-6P, 1P-11P, 6P-2A).
- Neurosurgery, orthopedics, ENT, urology, IR, cardiology, nephrology, endocrinology, ob/gyn, peds (in house 24/7), surgery/trauma surgery (in house 24/7), neurology, neurovascular, GI,.
- APP Coverage.
- Epic w/ Dragon for dictation (training consists of 2 hour session and 2-3 double covered shifts).
- Emergency Medicine.
- Yes, NP and PA.
- No, Dictation EMR.
This locum job opening was posted
8 days ago
by KPG Healthcare.