Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Wednesday · December 12, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Job Reference.
- Expanding facility.
- Board Certified in Emergency, Internal, or Family Medicine.
- Malpractice coverage.
- Physician-led organization.
- Valid California medical license.
- Active DEA.
- Spanish a plus but not required.
- Locum position.
- 45-bed hospital.
- 10K annual ER volume.
- New graduates encouraged.
- Flexible scheduling options.
- Acls, Pals, and Atls certification required.
- Full-time or part-time.
- The primary focus of the Emergency Medicine Physician is to provide compassionate and high quality care to all patients.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in California.
- MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Emergency Medicine Physician in Yuba City, CA.
- 24-48 hour shifts (staff sleeping quarters on-site).
- To view more of our open positions.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago