Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The primary focus of the Emergency Medicine Physician is to provide compassionate and high quality care to all patients.
- Locum position.
- New graduates encouraged.
- Valid California medical license.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in California.
- MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Emergency Medicine Physician in Yuba City, CA.
- 10K annual ER volume.
- Physician-led organization.
- Acls, Pals, and Atls certification required.
- Flexible scheduling options.
- Malpractice coverage.
- Board Certified in Emergency, Internal, or Family Medicine.
- Full-time or part-time.
- Spanish a plus but not required.
- Expanding facility.
- To view more of our open positions.
- 45-bed hospital.
- Active DEA.
- 24-48 hour shifts (staff sleeping quarters on-site).
- Job Reference.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 5.