Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Friday · May 24, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Active DEA.
- 24-48 hour shifts (staff sleeping quarters on-site).
- Physician-led organization.
- Locum position.
- Job Reference.
- Flexible scheduling options.
- Spanish a plus but not required.
- Acls, Pals, and Atls certification required.
- 45-bed hospital.
- Malpractice coverage.
- Board Certified in Emergency, Internal, or Family Medicine.
- New graduates encouraged.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in California.
- The primary focus of the Emergency Medicine Physician is to provide compassionate and high quality care to all patients.
- MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Emergency Medicine Physician in Yuba City, CA.
- Full-time or part-time.
- To view more of our open positions.
- 10K annual ER volume.
- Expanding facility.
- Valid California medical license.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 5.