Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · October 21, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Tulare) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We believe that a group unified by the joy of improving health succeeds on all levels.
- Current state license a plus.
- You'll have access to our national network of physician partners who thrive on collaboration and take a vested interest in your success.
- Lab and ICU on site.
- Tulare Regional Medical Center - Tulare, California.
- When you're ready to build your career, we support you with unique leadership training and other fellowship and educational opportunities.
- CT and MRI available.
- Join the Vituity Team. We are one of the largest physician-owned and managed practice groups in the United States with leadership comprised of practicing clinicians just like you.
- Sunny skies the majority of the year, rich and diverse culture, excellent cost of living and housing.
- A 112 bed hospital with a 15 bed Emergency Department.
- If you're looking for a partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a full life-. Come grow with us!
- Seeking Board Eligible/Certified Emergency Medicine.
- We know that when we work together as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in.
- With our comprehensive systems of support you can focus your attention where you want it to be-on patient care and outcomes.
- As an owner from day one, you become an equal and valued partner, with the potential to make contributions that impact real change.
- On-site Radiology and tele - radiology coming soon.
- Vituity Locations: Vituity has opportunities in over 250 practices across the country.
- Our passion for patient care unifies us across practice sites and specialties.
- Incredible outdoor activities (hiking, golfing, mountain biking, camping), and much more!
- Be the Emergency Physician You Are Meant to Be.
- As a Vituity partner, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you.
- Great location near beautiful Sierra Nevada Mountains to the east and the spectacular California coastline to the west.
- Projected to open October 15th, Vituity is partnering with Adventist to manage the Emergency Department and the Hospitalist Service.
- Full time and part time opportunities available.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago