Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Saturday · June 15, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Tulare) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Projected to open October 15th, Vituity is partnering with Adventist to manage the Emergency Department and the Hospitalist Service.
- A 112 bed hospital with a 15 bed Emergency Department.
- CT and MRI available.
- Be the Emergency Physician You Are Meant to Be.
- Our passion for patient care unifies us across practice sites and specialties.
- Current state license a plus.
- With our comprehensive systems of support you can focus your attention where you want it to be-on patient care and outcomes.
- Join the Vituity Team. We are one of the largest physician-owned and managed practice groups in the United States with leadership comprised of practicing clinicians just like you.
- If you're looking for a partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a full life-. Come grow with us!
- On-site Radiology and tele - radiology coming soon.
- Vituity Locations: Vituity has opportunities in over 250 practices across the country.
- Great location near beautiful Sierra Nevada Mountains to the east and the spectacular California coastline to the west.
- Seeking Board Eligible/Certified Emergency Medicine.
- Sunny skies the majority of the year, rich and diverse culture, excellent cost of living and housing.
- We know that when we work together as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in.
- You'll have access to our national network of physician partners who thrive on collaboration and take a vested interest in your success.
- Lab and ICU on site.
- As a Vituity partner, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you.
- As an owner from day one, you become an equal and valued partner, with the potential to make contributions that impact real change.
- Incredible outdoor activities (hiking, golfing, mountain biking, camping), and much more!
- Tulare Regional Medical Center - Tulare, California.
- When you're ready to build your career, we support you with unique leadership training and other fellowship and educational opportunities.
- Full time and part time opportunities available.
- We believe that a group unified by the joy of improving health succeeds on all levels.
This perm job from Vituity was last open on Nov 3.