Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Hanford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Current state license a plus.
- Join the Vituity Team. We are one of the largest physician-owned and managed practice groups in the United States with leadership comprised of practicing clinicians just like you.
- We know that when we work together as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in.
- Vituity Locations: Vituity has opportunities in over 250 practices across the country.
- Seeking BE/BC Emergency Medicine Physicians or EM experienced IM or FP physician.
- Site utilizes PA/NP's for Rapid Medical Evaluation.
- If you're looking for a partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a full life-. Come grow with us!
- In the Fresno area which offer abundant amenities including shopping malls, theaters, wineries and more!
- Qualified candidates eligible for a sign-on bonus up to $50k as well as a $50k Bonus Advancement loan.
- As a Vituity partner, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you.
- The 26-bed Emergency Department has state-of-the-art technology and sees 52,000 annual ED patient visits.
- Incredible scenery and outdoor activities (camping, fishing, hiking, biking, rock climbing, and more!
- We believe that a group unified by the joy of improving health succeeds on all levels.
- RME) to reduce patient wait times and increase patient satisfaction.
- Full time opportunity available.
- When you're ready to build your career, we support you with unique leadership training and other fellowship and educational opportunities.
- A part of Adventist Health, a not-for-profit, faith-based health system.
- As an owner from day one, you become an equal and valued partner, with the potential to make contributions that impact real change.
- You'll have access to our national network of physician partners who thrive on collaboration and take a vested interest in your success.
- Adventist Medical Center - Hanford, California.
- Our passion for patient care unifies us across practice sites and specialties.
- Centrally located in California which is within a few hours of Monterey, Yosemite, Kings Canyon, Sequoia National Forest, San Francisco, Los Angeles and beyond.
- With our comprehensive systems of support you can focus your attention where you want it to be-on patient care and outcomes.
This perm job from Vituity was last open on Nov 11.