Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Friday · May 24, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Hanford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Our passion for patient care unifies us across practice sites and specialties.
- With our comprehensive systems of support you can focus your attention where you want it to be-on patient care and outcomes.
- Vituity Locations: Vituity has opportunities in over 250 practices across the country.
- You'll have access to our national network of physician partners who thrive on collaboration and take a vested interest in your success.
- When you're ready to build your career, we support you with unique leadership training and other fellowship and educational opportunities.
- Full time opportunity available.
- RME) to reduce patient wait times and increase patient satisfaction.
- Incredible scenery and outdoor activities (camping, fishing, hiking, biking, rock climbing, and more!
- As an owner from day one, you become an equal and valued partner, with the potential to make contributions that impact real change.
- Current state license a plus.
- Centrally located in California which is within a few hours of Monterey, Yosemite, Kings Canyon, Sequoia National Forest, San Francisco, Los Angeles and beyond.
- Join the Vituity Team. We are one of the largest physician-owned and managed practice groups in the United States with leadership comprised of practicing clinicians just like you.
- Seeking BE/BC Emergency Medicine Physicians or EM experienced IM or FP physician.
- A part of Adventist Health, a not-for-profit, faith-based health system.
- In the Fresno area which offer abundant amenities including shopping malls, theaters, wineries and more!
- Adventist Medical Center - Hanford, California.
- Qualified candidates eligible for a sign-on bonus up to $50k as well as a $50k Bonus Advancement loan.
- As a Vituity partner, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you.
- The 26-bed Emergency Department has state-of-the-art technology and sees 52,000 annual ED patient visits.
- If you're looking for a partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a full life-. Come grow with us!
- We know that when we work together as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in.
- Site utilizes PA/NP's for Rapid Medical Evaluation.
- We believe that a group unified by the joy of improving health succeeds on all levels.
This perm job from Vituity was last open on Nov 11.