Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · October 21, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Hanford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- You'll have access to our national network of physician partners who thrive on collaboration and take a vested interest in your success.
- If you're looking for a partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a full life-. Come grow with us!
- We know that when we work together as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in.
- Adventist Medical Center - Hanford, California.
- As a Vituity partner, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you.
- Site utilizes PA/NP's for Rapid Medical Evaluation.
- Current state license a plus.
- With our comprehensive systems of support you can focus your attention where you want it to be-on patient care and outcomes.
- Our passion for patient care unifies us across practice sites and specialties.
- Incredible scenery and outdoor activities (camping, fishing, hiking, biking, rock climbing, and more!
- Centrally located in California which is within a few hours of Monterey, Yosemite, Kings Canyon, Sequoia National Forest, San Francisco, Los Angeles and beyond.
- Vituity Locations: Vituity has opportunities in over 250 practices across the country.
- Join the Vituity Team. We are one of the largest physician-owned and managed practice groups in the United States with leadership comprised of practicing clinicians just like you.
- A part of Adventist Health, a not-for-profit, faith-based health system.
- Qualified candidates eligible for a sign-on bonus up to $50k as well as a $50k Bonus Advancement loan.
- RME) to reduce patient wait times and increase patient satisfaction.
- We believe that a group unified by the joy of improving health succeeds on all levels.
- Full time opportunity available.
- When you're ready to build your career, we support you with unique leadership training and other fellowship and educational opportunities.
- As an owner from day one, you become an equal and valued partner, with the potential to make contributions that impact real change.
- The 26-bed Emergency Department has state-of-the-art technology and sees 52,000 annual ED patient visits.
- In the Fresno area which offer abundant amenities including shopping malls, theaters, wineries and more!
- Seeking BE/BC Emergency Medicine Physicians or EM experienced IM or FP physician.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago