Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Wednesday · December 12, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Visalia) is for an academic medical center.
- Fellowship training and/or expertise in Research or Master's degree in Statistics.
- The annual ED patient volume is 95,000+.
- Kaweah Delta Office of Research and Grants is already a member of the Siren network.
- Oversee and support the development of research education curricula for GME.
- Kaweah Delta Healthcare District Emergency Medicine Residency Program - Visalia, California.
- Join the Vituity Team. We are one of the largest physician-owned and managed practice groups in the United States with leadership comprised of practicing clinicians just like you.
- Seeking a full-time BE/BC Academic Emergency physician for Research Director position.
- Lori Winston, M.D. | Designated Institutional Official |.
- Serve as an integral member of Kaweah Delta's IRB.
- Be the Emergency Physician You Are Meant to Be.
- We also welcome applicants lacking the required experience, but with a strong interest in becoming a research director.
- You'll have access to our national network of physician partners who thrive on collaboration and take a vested interest in your success.
- We understand and value the importance of academics and these sites are available for collaboration on academics and research.
- This is a 1-3 year Acgme accredited program at Kaweah Delta Medical Center with 13 EM residents per class.
- Academic rank will be determined by credentials.
- Responsible for coordinating and overseeing grant applications including identification of potential new funding sources.
- Mentoring plan in place.
- Our passion for patient care unifies us across practice sites and specialties.
- Direct resources within the institutional research department to advance and support Kaweah's research decision-making and strategic planning for the enterprise.
- If you're looking for a partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a full life-. Come grow with us!
- Kaweah is a Level 3 Trauma Center with 24/7 trauma, IR, and neurosurgery services.
- When you're ready to build your career, we support you with unique leadership training and other fellowship and educational opportunities.
- Must demonstrate active involvement in emergency medicine through involvement in national/regional committees, professional societies, and scholarly activities.
- The GME department has a major affiliation with UC Irvine.
- There are 5 other Acgme residencies at Kaweah in addition to EM - FM, Psychiatry, General Surgery, Anesthesia, and a Transitional Year Program.
- Vituity Locations: Vituity is responsible for 5 EM residency programs across the country.
- We know that when we work together as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in.
- Kaweah offers the attractive combination of an esteemed academic position and lifestyle with a compensation package of a private industry position.
- We believe that a group unified by the joy of improving health and education succeeds on all levels.
- Linda Herman, M.D. | Program Director |.
- As an owner from day one, you become an equal and valued partner, with the potential to make contributions that impact real change.
- Must have experience as a clinician, administrator, and educator in Emergency Medicine.
- The ED is a Base Station for the four county EMS system.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago