Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Visalia) is for an academic medical center.
- Fellowship training and/or expertise in Research or Master's degree in Statistics.
- Vituity Locations: Vituity is responsible for 5 EM residency programs across the country.
- Mentoring plan in place.
- Lori Winston, M.D. | Designated Institutional Official |.
- As an owner from day one, you become an equal and valued partner, with the potential to make contributions that impact real change.
- Kaweah is a Level 3 Trauma Center with 24/7 trauma, IR, and neurosurgery services.
- The GME department has a major affiliation with UC Irvine.
- You'll have access to our national network of physician partners who thrive on collaboration and take a vested interest in your success.
- Responsible for coordinating and overseeing grant applications including identification of potential new funding sources.
- Join the Vituity Team. We are one of the largest physician-owned and managed practice groups in the United States with leadership comprised of practicing clinicians just like you.
- Oversee and support the development of research education curricula for GME.
- We also welcome applicants lacking the required experience, but with a strong interest in becoming a research director.
- The annual ED patient volume is 95,000+.
- We know that when we work together as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in.
- Kaweah Delta Office of Research and Grants is already a member of the Siren network.
- If you're looking for a partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a full life-. Come grow with us!
- The ED is a Base Station for the four county EMS system.
- When you're ready to build your career, we support you with unique leadership training and other fellowship and educational opportunities.
- Be the Emergency Physician You Are Meant to Be.
- Our passion for patient care unifies us across practice sites and specialties.
- Kaweah offers the attractive combination of an esteemed academic position and lifestyle with a compensation package of a private industry position.
- This is a 1-3 year Acgme accredited program at Kaweah Delta Medical Center with 13 EM residents per class.
- Seeking a full-time BE/BC Academic Emergency physician for Research Director position.
- Direct resources within the institutional research department to advance and support Kaweah's research decision-making and strategic planning for the enterprise.
- Must have experience as a clinician, administrator, and educator in Emergency Medicine.
- Must demonstrate active involvement in emergency medicine through involvement in national/regional committees, professional societies, and scholarly activities.
- Linda Herman, M.D. | Program Director |.
- Serve as an integral member of Kaweah Delta's IRB.
- There are 5 other Acgme residencies at Kaweah in addition to EM - FM, Psychiatry, General Surgery, Anesthesia, and a Transitional Year Program.
- Kaweah Delta Healthcare District Emergency Medicine Residency Program - Visalia, California.
- Academic rank will be determined by credentials.
- We understand and value the importance of academics and these sites are available for collaboration on academics and research.
- We believe that a group unified by the joy of improving health and education succeeds on all levels.
This perm job from Vituity was last open on Dec 31.