Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · October 21, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This locum tenen pays $220 per hour.
This locum tenen job opening (South Bay Area) is for an inpatient clinic.
- Scribes and EMR: Dragon.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.
- In-house credentialing assistance.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Weekly pay via direct deposit.
- 9-10 hour shifts.
- Based on experience and availability.
- Hourly pay for all hours worked.
- EMR: Ibex.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- 15-25 patients per shift average.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- 6-10 shifts per month.
- Board Certified in Emergency Medicine.
- Pay Rate $200 - $250/hr.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail.
- Residency trained in Emergency Medicine.
- Inpatient Hospital Setting - Emergency Med.
- Part Time / Flexible.
- Provider can potentially pick up local Urgent Care shifts as well if desired).
This locum job opening was posted
4 days ago
by KPG Healthcare.