Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Friday · May 24, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Los Angeles) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- As an independent contractor traveling physician (Sound Ambassador), you have the option to live in any city you like and travel across the country to multiple hospital emergency departments.
- Preferred current, unrestricted state licenses in CA, LA, SC, and TX.
- As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you.
- Professional assistance with medical licenses and hospital privileging.
- Excellent reputation as a clinician with strong diagnostic and a calm and rational approach to problem-solving.
- Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care.
- Trust, recognition, comradery, hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hat on.
- Highly adaptable to different work environments including varying program sizes and levels of sophistication What Matters to You.
- Data-driven physician dashboards with automated analytics.
- Exhibits Sound core values of service, teamwork, integrity, quality, and innovation.
- Deliver quality care with collegial local emergency teams that serve the community & each other What does it take to be a Sound Ambassador Physician?
- Sound Ambassadors will be paid above market compensation in consideration for their adaptability to working in various locations across the country.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Los Angeles, CA.
- Scheduling optimization and optimized daily workflows.
- Paid expenses for travel.
- Are you ready to reach your greatest human potential?
- You will report to the regional medical director with a dotted line reporting to the CEO of emergency medicine.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 20.