Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · October 21, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Los Angeles) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Excellent reputation as a clinician with strong diagnostic and a calm and rational approach to problem-solving.
- Scheduling optimization and optimized daily workflows.
- As an independent contractor traveling physician (Sound Ambassador), you have the option to live in any city you like and travel across the country to multiple hospital emergency departments.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Los Angeles, CA.
- Data-driven physician dashboards with automated analytics.
- Are you ready to reach your greatest human potential?
- Professional assistance with medical licenses and hospital privileging.
- Highly adaptable to different work environments including varying program sizes and levels of sophistication What Matters to You.
- Paid expenses for travel.
- Deliver quality care with collegial local emergency teams that serve the community & each other What does it take to be a Sound Ambassador Physician?
- Preferred current, unrestricted state licenses in CA, LA, SC, and TX.
- You will report to the regional medical director with a dotted line reporting to the CEO of emergency medicine.
- As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you.
- Sound Ambassadors will be paid above market compensation in consideration for their adaptability to working in various locations across the country.
- Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care.
- Exhibits Sound core values of service, teamwork, integrity, quality, and innovation.
- Trust, recognition, comradery, hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hat on.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago