Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $220 per hour.
This locum tenen job opening (Los Angeles) is for an urgent care clinic.
- Support: Additional Physicians and Advanced Practitioner Staff.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Residency Training: Emergency Medicine.
- Hourly pay for all hours worked.
- Availability: Full Time / Part Time.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- 1099 Locum Tenens.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Board Certified in Emergency Medicine Required.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Friday.
- Setting: Outpatient Urgent Care Clinic - County Correctional Facility.
- In-house credentialing assistance.
- EMR: Powerchart.
- Weekly pay via direct deposit.
- Practicing Specialty: Emergency Medicine/ Urgent Care.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Patient Volume: Moderate Volume - Seeing only Adult Patients.
- Or, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
- Hourly Pay Rate: $220/hr.
This locum tenen job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Jan 3.