Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · May 31, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $120 per hour.
This locum tenen job opening (Santa Clarita) is for an urgent care clinic.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Seeing less than 40 patients per day.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Weekly pay via direct deposit.
- Residency trained in Family, Internal, or Emergency Medicine.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail.
- In-house credentialing assistance.
- Outpatient Clinic Setting - Urgent Care.
- Practitioners and Clinicians.
- Opportunity to trial run prior to starting as a Physician Lead- Transitioning into a full time Medical Director role.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- EMR: DocuTAP.
- Great Support Staff- Full and Part Time Adv.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- 12 Hour Shifts.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Hourly pay for all hours worked.
- KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Board Certified in Family, Internal or Emergency Medicine.
- Seeing All Ages.
- Pay Rate $120/hr.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.
- Part Time.
- One Shift Per Week.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
This locum tenen job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Apr 11.