Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Susanville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Other features include a helicopter service, EMS base station, CDU/Observation unit, specialty back-up for surgery, interventional radiology, OB/GYN, Orthopedics, Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- Competitive compensation and administrative stipend.
- Other qualifications include previous ED management and leadership experience. The Medical Director's time will be divided between clinical and administrative duties.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine or General Surgery with at least two years EM experience.
- Manageable patient case load.
- Leadership and career growth opportunities.
- Free CME opportunities with TeamHealth.
- We offer a high compensation package that includes an administrative director stipend and paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a physician to lead our emergency department team at Banner Lassen Medical Center in Susanville, California.
- This facility retains an excellent nursing staff trained in emergency medicine in addition to ancillary support.
- This 9-bed ED has an annual volume of 12,000, a 13-percent admittance rate and offers 24 hours of physician coverage.
- Stability of a respected industry leader.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Nov 5.