Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · October 21, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Susanville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We offer a high compensation package that includes an administrative director stipend and paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Leadership and career growth opportunities.
- Free CME opportunities with TeamHealth.
- Competitive compensation and administrative stipend.
- Other features include a helicopter service, EMS base station, CDU/Observation unit, specialty back-up for surgery, interventional radiology, OB/GYN, Orthopedics, Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- Manageable patient case load.
- Other qualifications include previous ED management and leadership experience. The Medical Director's time will be divided between clinical and administrative duties.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a physician to lead our emergency department team at Banner Lassen Medical Center in Susanville, California.
- This 9-bed ED has an annual volume of 12,000, a 13-percent admittance rate and offers 24 hours of physician coverage.
- Stability of a respected industry leader.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine or General Surgery with at least two years EM experience.
- This facility retains an excellent nursing staff trained in emergency medicine in addition to ancillary support.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago