Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Wednesday · December 12, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Susanville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive compensation and administrative stipend.
- This facility retains an excellent nursing staff trained in emergency medicine in addition to ancillary support.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a physician to lead our emergency department team at Banner Lassen Medical Center in Susanville, California.
- Manageable patient case load.
- Other features include a helicopter service, EMS base station, CDU/Observation unit, specialty back-up for surgery, interventional radiology, OB/GYN, Orthopedics, Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine or General Surgery with at least two years EM experience.
- Other qualifications include previous ED management and leadership experience. The Medical Director's time will be divided between clinical and administrative duties.
- We offer a high compensation package that includes an administrative director stipend and paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Free CME opportunities with TeamHealth.
- This 9-bed ED has an annual volume of 12,000, a 13-percent admittance rate and offers 24 hours of physician coverage.
- Stability of a respected industry leader.
- Leadership and career growth opportunities.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Nov 5.