Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Wednesday · January 23, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (San Luis Obispo) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Full time opportunity available.
- The 114-bed acute care and surgical facility has a 10-bed emergency department that is staffed 24-hours with compassionate and caring professionals trained to handle everything from minor injury to major trauma, including stroke and heart attacks.
- As an owner from day one, you become an equal and valued partner, with the potential to make contributions that impact real change.
- A great place to raise a family with strong, high ranking public and charter schools and higher education institutions.
- Has an annual patient volume of 21,000+.
- The Practice - a Dual Hospital System.
- Join the Vituity Team. We are one of the largest physician-owned and managed practice groups in the United States with leadership comprised of practicing clinicians just like you.
- You'll have access to our national network of physician partners who thrive on collaboration and take a vested interest in your success.
- If you're looking for a partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a full life-. Come grow with us!
- Renowned as the Cardiac Center of the Central Coast, the hospital and staff provide the widest spectrum of cardiac care services in the region including cardiac surgery, catherization, and angioplasty.
- We believe that a group unified by the joy of improving health succeeds on all levels.
- Our passion for patient care unifies us across practice sites and specialties.
- With our comprehensive systems of support you can focus your attention where you want it to be-on patient care and outcomes.
- Has an annual patient volume of 16,000+.
- Although one of the busiest EDs in the area, Arroyo Grande consistently excels in patient satisfaction ratings.
- We know that when we work together as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in.
- Some amazing pinot noir and other varieties as you tour an award-winning winery in San Luis Obispo's wine region.
- The 65-bed community hospital is a full-service, general, acute-care medical-surgical facility located in the heart of Southern San Luis Obispo County and has a 12-bed emergency department that is fully staffed 24-hours.
- Arroyo Grande Community Hospital - Arroyo Grande, CA.
- Temperate weather and surrounding lakes, hills, and beaches that allows for all sorts of outdoor activities.
- Seeking BE/BC EM/UCC physicians.
- Be the Emergency Physician You Are Meant to Be.
- French Hospital - San Luis Obispo, CA.
- When you're ready to build your career, we support you with unique leadership training and other fellowship and educational opportunities.
- A vibrant and friendly community with breathtaking sceneries.
- As a Vituity partner, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you.
- Vituity Locations: Vituity has opportunities in over 250 practices across the country.
- Current state license a plus.
- Strolling along downtown and shopping in the unique boutiques.
- Hiking, biking, golfing, fishing, boating, swimming and more.
- A creekside meal at one of many eclectic restaurants or a picnic in the park.
This perm job from Vituity was last open on Dec 5.