Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Monday · April 22, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (San Luis Obispo) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The 65-bed community hospital is a full-service, general, acute-care medical-surgical facility located in the heart of Southern San Luis Obispo County and has a 12-bed emergency department that is fully staffed 24-hours.
- French Hospital - San Luis Obispo, CA.
- Although one of the busiest EDs in the area, Arroyo Grande consistently excels in patient satisfaction ratings.
- When you're ready to build your career, we support you with unique leadership training and other fellowship and educational opportunities.
- Join the Vituity Team. We are one of the largest physician-owned and managed practice groups in the United States with leadership comprised of practicing clinicians just like you.
- Has an annual patient volume of 16,000+.
- Seeking BE/BC EM/UCC physicians.
- Has an annual patient volume of 21,000+.
- A vibrant and friendly community with breathtaking sceneries.
- Be the Emergency Physician You Are Meant to Be.
- Current state license a plus.
- As an owner from day one, you become an equal and valued partner, with the potential to make contributions that impact real change.
- We believe that a group unified by the joy of improving health succeeds on all levels.
- With our comprehensive systems of support you can focus your attention where you want it to be-on patient care and outcomes.
- Hiking, biking, golfing, fishing, boating, swimming and more.
- A great place to raise a family with strong, high ranking public and charter schools and higher education institutions.
- Renowned as the Cardiac Center of the Central Coast, the hospital and staff provide the widest spectrum of cardiac care services in the region including cardiac surgery, catherization, and angioplasty.
- If you're looking for a partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a full life-. Come grow with us!
- Full time opportunity available.
- We know that when we work together as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in.
- The Practice - a Dual Hospital System.
- Arroyo Grande Community Hospital - Arroyo Grande, CA.
- Some amazing pinot noir and other varieties as you tour an award-winning winery in San Luis Obispo's wine region.
- A creekside meal at one of many eclectic restaurants or a picnic in the park.
- Vituity Locations: Vituity has opportunities in over 250 practices across the country.
- Our passion for patient care unifies us across practice sites and specialties.
- Strolling along downtown and shopping in the unique boutiques.
- As a Vituity partner, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you.
- Temperate weather and surrounding lakes, hills, and beaches that allows for all sorts of outdoor activities.
- The 114-bed acute care and surgical facility has a 10-bed emergency department that is staffed 24-hours with compassionate and caring professionals trained to handle everything from minor injury to major trauma, including stroke and heart attacks.
- You'll have access to our national network of physician partners who thrive on collaboration and take a vested interest in your success.
This perm job from Vituity was last open on Dec 5.