Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · November 13, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (San Luis Obispo) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- If you're looking for a partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a full life-. Come grow with us!
- Although one of the busiest EDs in the area, Arroyo Grande consistently excels in patient satisfaction ratings.
- With our comprehensive systems of support you can focus your attention where you want it to be-on patient care and outcomes.
- The 114-bed acute care and surgical facility has a 10-bed emergency department that is staffed 24-hours with compassionate and caring professionals trained to handle everything from minor injury to major trauma, including stroke and heart attacks.
- Full time opportunity available.
- Seeking BE/BC EM/UCC physicians.
- Arroyo Grande Community Hospital - Arroyo Grande, CA.
- We know that when we work together as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in.
- Join the Vituity Team. We are one of the largest physician-owned and managed practice groups in the United States with leadership comprised of practicing clinicians just like you.
- Be the Emergency Physician You Are Meant to Be.
- A vibrant and friendly community with breathtaking sceneries.
- Renowned as the Cardiac Center of the Central Coast, the hospital and staff provide the widest spectrum of cardiac care services in the region including cardiac surgery, catherization, and angioplasty.
- Strolling along downtown and shopping in the unique boutiques.
- Hiking, biking, golfing, fishing, boating, swimming and more.
- Vituity Locations: Vituity has opportunities in over 250 practices across the country.
- As a Vituity partner, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you.
- Has an annual patient volume of 16,000+.
- The 65-bed community hospital is a full-service, general, acute-care medical-surgical facility located in the heart of Southern San Luis Obispo County and has a 12-bed emergency department that is fully staffed 24-hours.
- When you're ready to build your career, we support you with unique leadership training and other fellowship and educational opportunities.
- Has an annual patient volume of 21,000+.
- A creekside meal at one of many eclectic restaurants or a picnic in the park.
- You'll have access to our national network of physician partners who thrive on collaboration and take a vested interest in your success.
- We believe that a group unified by the joy of improving health succeeds on all levels.
- The Practice - a Dual Hospital System.
- As an owner from day one, you become an equal and valued partner, with the potential to make contributions that impact real change.
- Some amazing pinot noir and other varieties as you tour an award-winning winery in San Luis Obispo's wine region.
- A great place to raise a family with strong, high ranking public and charter schools and higher education institutions.
- Our passion for patient care unifies us across practice sites and specialties.
- Temperate weather and surrounding lakes, hills, and beaches that allows for all sorts of outdoor activities.
- French Hospital - San Luis Obispo, CA.
- Current state license a plus.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago