Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Wednesday · January 23, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Lodi) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We provide scribes, have a strong sepsis protocol in place, and serve a high geriatric population.
- Excellent sub-specialty backup.
- Flexible schedule.
- This Level III trauma center utilizes EHR Cerner, offers bedside ultrasound and has a new Cardiac Catheterization Lab underway.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Lodi Memorial Hospital in Lodi, California.
- Double physician coverage.
- Lodi offers an excellent compensation package and strong support from both medical leadership and administration.
- Lodi Memorial has an annual 47,000 volume and is continuing to grow with low pediatric admissions.
- This facility has a fantastic cafeteria.
- We offer a schedule with 10-hour shifts, 50 hours of physician coverage, as well as 30-hours advanced practice clinician coverage and a strong nursing staff.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Hospitalist admissions are done through written admitting orders and there is an in-department Case Worker on-site that assists with Geriatric transfers.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Dec 3.