Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · November 13, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Lodi) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Lodi offers an excellent compensation package and strong support from both medical leadership and administration.
- Double physician coverage.
- This Level III trauma center utilizes EHR Cerner, offers bedside ultrasound and has a new Cardiac Catheterization Lab underway.
- Hospitalist admissions are done through written admitting orders and there is an in-department Case Worker on-site that assists with Geriatric transfers.
- Lodi Memorial has an annual 47,000 volume and is continuing to grow with low pediatric admissions.
- We provide scribes, have a strong sepsis protocol in place, and serve a high geriatric population.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Lodi Memorial Hospital in Lodi, California.
- Excellent sub-specialty backup.
- Flexible schedule.
- We offer a schedule with 10-hour shifts, 50 hours of physician coverage, as well as 30-hours advanced practice clinician coverage and a strong nursing staff.
- This facility has a fantastic cafeteria.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago