Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · July 21, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (South San Francisco Bay Area) is for an inpatient clinic.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Board Certified in Emergency Medicine.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Hourly pay for all hours worked.
- Provider can potentially pick up local Urgent Care shifts as well if desired).
- Pay Rate $200 - $250/hr.
- EMR: Ibex.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Residency trained in Emergency Medicine.
- 15-25 patients per shift average.
- 9-10 hour shifts.
- 6-10 shifts per month.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Weekly pay via direct deposit.
- Part Time / Flexible.
- Scribes and EMR: Dragon.
- In-house credentialing assistance.
- Based on experience and availability.
- Inpatient Hospital Setting - Emergency Med.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.
This perm job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Jun 21.