Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Wednesday · October 16, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (South San Francisco Bay Area) is for an inpatient clinic.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Part Time / Flexible.
- Inpatient Hospital Setting - Emergency Med.
- EMR: Ibex.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- 6-10 shifts per month.
- Hourly pay for all hours worked.
- Board Certified in Emergency Medicine.
- 9-10 hour shifts.
- 15-25 patients per shift average.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.
- Pay Rate $200 - $250/hr.
- Weekly pay via direct deposit.
- Provider can potentially pick up local Urgent Care shifts as well if desired).
- Scribes and EMR: Dragon.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail.
- Residency trained in Emergency Medicine.
- In-house credentialing assistance.
- Based on experience and availability.
This perm job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Jun 21.