Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · July 21, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Joshua Tree) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Experience warm, star-filled nights, majestic mountain views, clear blue skies, hiking and camping in Joshua Tree National Park, the world's premier rock-climbing destination.
- A 59-bed acute primary care facility offering first-rate health care.
- Join the Vituity Team. We are one of the largest physician-owned and managed practice groups in the United States with leadership comprised of practicing clinicians just like you.
- Hi-Desert Medical Center - Joshua Tree, California.
- As a Vituity partner, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you.
- Full time opportunity available.
- Calnoc Performance Excellence Awards 2015.
- Located just 2 hours from San Diego, 1 hours from local ski resorts and 45 minutes from the desert paradise of Palm Springs.
- You'll have access to our national network of physician partners who thrive on collaboration and take a vested interest in your success.
- Vituity Locations: Vituity has opportunities in over 250 practices across the country.
- When you're ready to build your career, we support you with unique leadership training and other fellowship and educational opportunities.
- As an owner from day one, you become an equal and valued partner, with the potential to make contributions that impact real change.
- Current state license is a plus.
- We know that when we work together as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in.
- With our comprehensive systems of support you can focus your attention where you want it to be-on patient care and outcomes.
- We believe that a group unified by the joy of improving health succeeds on all levels.
- If you're looking for a partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a full life-. Come grow with us!
- Seeking experienced Board Eligible/Certified Emergency Medicine physicians.
- A wide range of quality inpatient and outpatient diagnostic, treatment and rehabilitation services, home health and hospice services, and a variety of community outreach programs.
- Our passion for patient care unifies us across practice sites and specialties.
This perm job from Vituity was last open on Dec 17.