Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · November 13, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Joshua Tree) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Current state license is a plus.
- Our passion for patient care unifies us across practice sites and specialties.
- Located just 2 hours from San Diego, 1 hours from local ski resorts and 45 minutes from the desert paradise of Palm Springs.
- With our comprehensive systems of support you can focus your attention where you want it to be-on patient care and outcomes.
- Hi-Desert Medical Center - Joshua Tree, California.
- As a Vituity partner, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you.
- When you're ready to build your career, we support you with unique leadership training and other fellowship and educational opportunities.
- If you're looking for a partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a full life-. Come grow with us!
- Full time opportunity available.
- Vituity Locations: Vituity has opportunities in over 250 practices across the country.
- Experience warm, star-filled nights, majestic mountain views, clear blue skies, hiking and camping in Joshua Tree National Park, the world's premier rock-climbing destination.
- A wide range of quality inpatient and outpatient diagnostic, treatment and rehabilitation services, home health and hospice services, and a variety of community outreach programs.
- As an owner from day one, you become an equal and valued partner, with the potential to make contributions that impact real change.
- We believe that a group unified by the joy of improving health succeeds on all levels.
- A 59-bed acute primary care facility offering first-rate health care.
- Calnoc Performance Excellence Awards 2015.
- Seeking experienced Board Eligible/Certified Emergency Medicine physicians.
- You'll have access to our national network of physician partners who thrive on collaboration and take a vested interest in your success.
- We know that when we work together as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in.
- Join the Vituity Team. We are one of the largest physician-owned and managed practice groups in the United States with leadership comprised of practicing clinicians just like you.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago