Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Wednesday · January 23, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Ridgecrest) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 12-hours Shifts.
- Lives within the greater Southern CA region.
- 21,000 Annual Volume.
- Quality care.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Quality people.
- The city sits adjacent to the Naval Air Weapons Station China Lake, making it a sophisticated scientific and technical community.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Envision is seeking an Emergency Medicine Medical Director for Ridgecrest Regional Hospital, Ridgecrest, CA.
- The Emergency Department has eight treatment and evaluation rooms and four Fast Track upright stations staffed by an APP.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Ridgecrest is located in the Indian Wells Valley.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Acls, Pals, Atls, and NRP.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- The hospital is a Level IV Trauma and Level II Pediatric Receiving Center.
- This is an opportunity for you to lead your own team or to grow into the Directorship by starting out as an Associate.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Has some leadership experience.
- Providers are mix of BC/EM, BC/IM, BC/FM.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Quality of Life.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- The current Director is easy to work with, experienced and knowledgeable, this is a great mentor/mentee opportunity.
- Ridgecrest has mild winters, low humidity, clean air, and is in close proximity to hiking, fishing, skiing, mountain biking, and more.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Daily APP coverage (11a-11p).
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Good communication skills.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
This perm job opening was posted
7 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services