Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · November 13, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Ridgecrest) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The Emergency Department has eight treatment and evaluation rooms and four Fast Track upright stations staffed by an APP.
- Lives within the greater Southern CA region.
- Envision is seeking an Emergency Medicine Medical Director for Ridgecrest Regional Hospital, Ridgecrest, CA.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Quality care.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Good communication skills.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Quality people.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Ridgecrest is located in the Indian Wells Valley.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Has some leadership experience.
- Daily APP coverage (11a-11p).
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Providers are mix of BC/EM, BC/IM, BC/FM.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- 12-hours Shifts.
- Quality of Life.
- Ridgecrest has mild winters, low humidity, clean air, and is in close proximity to hiking, fishing, skiing, mountain biking, and more.
- The hospital is a Level IV Trauma and Level II Pediatric Receiving Center.
- 21,000 Annual Volume.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Acls, Pals, Atls, and NRP.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- This is an opportunity for you to lead your own team or to grow into the Directorship by starting out as an Associate.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- The current Director is easy to work with, experienced and knowledgeable, this is a great mentor/mentee opportunity.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- The city sits adjacent to the Naval Air Weapons Station China Lake, making it a sophisticated scientific and technical community.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services