Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Wednesday · January 23, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Kankakee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We believe that a group unified by the joy of improving health succeeds on all levels.
- The Kankakee River is the heart of the city, providing fishing and water sport activities for outdoor enthusiasts.
- Our passion for patient care unifies us across practice sites and specialties.
- When you're ready to build your career, we support you with unique leadership training and other fellowship and educational opportunities.
- Join the Vituity Team. We are one of the largest physician-owned and managed practice groups in the United States with leadership comprised of practicing clinicians just like you.
- You'll have access to our national network of physician partners who thrive on collaboration and take a vested interest in your success.
- Vituity Locations: Vituity has opportunities in over 250 practices across the country.
- Advanced Primary Stroke Center and Nationally Recognized Heart Failure Program.
- As a Vituity partner, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you.
- Qualified candidates eligible for a $25k sign-on bonus for a 2-yr commitment or $50k sign-on bonus for a 3-yr commitment!
- We know that when we work together as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in.
- On-site coverage in orthopedics, neurosurgery, radiology and more.
- Presence Health is a non-profit system across Illinois, including 11 hospitals.
- Presence St. Mary's Hospital - Kankakee, Illinois.
- As an owner from day one, you become an equal and valued partner, with the potential to make contributions that impact real change.
- With our comprehensive systems of support you can focus your attention where you want it to be-on patient care and outcomes.
- History buffs can also enjoy Kankakee's "Riverview Historic District" where homes built by Frank Lloyd Wright are on display, as well as many other turn-of-the-century homes and gardens.
- Located just an hour south of Chicago, it is a quick drive into the larger Chicago metropolis.
- A Level II Trauma Center with 143 beds and an ED volume of 29,000+.
- If you're looking for a partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a full life-. Come grow with us!
This perm job from Vituity was last open on Nov 20.