Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · November 13, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Kankakee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Advanced Primary Stroke Center and Nationally Recognized Heart Failure Program.
- The Kankakee River is the heart of the city, providing fishing and water sport activities for outdoor enthusiasts.
- You'll have access to our national network of physician partners who thrive on collaboration and take a vested interest in your success.
- Our passion for patient care unifies us across practice sites and specialties.
- We believe that a group unified by the joy of improving health succeeds on all levels.
- When you're ready to build your career, we support you with unique leadership training and other fellowship and educational opportunities.
- If you're looking for a partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a full life-. Come grow with us!
- Located just an hour south of Chicago, it is a quick drive into the larger Chicago metropolis.
- Presence St. Mary's Hospital - Kankakee, Illinois.
- History buffs can also enjoy Kankakee's "Riverview Historic District" where homes built by Frank Lloyd Wright are on display, as well as many other turn-of-the-century homes and gardens.
- Presence Health is a non-profit system across Illinois, including 11 hospitals.
- Vituity Locations: Vituity has opportunities in over 250 practices across the country.
- Join the Vituity Team. We are one of the largest physician-owned and managed practice groups in the United States with leadership comprised of practicing clinicians just like you.
- Qualified candidates eligible for a $25k sign-on bonus for a 2-yr commitment or $50k sign-on bonus for a 3-yr commitment!
- A Level II Trauma Center with 143 beds and an ED volume of 29,000+.
- We know that when we work together as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in.
- With our comprehensive systems of support you can focus your attention where you want it to be-on patient care and outcomes.
- On-site coverage in orthopedics, neurosurgery, radiology and more.
- As an owner from day one, you become an equal and valued partner, with the potential to make contributions that impact real change.
- As a Vituity partner, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago