Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Monday · March 18, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Emeryville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Planning a trip around Effingham?
- If you're looking for a partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a full life-. Come grow with us!
- 2 Hospitalist on during the day.
- Currently offering incentive bonus.
- NP coverage during day shift covering admissions and rounding on a set of patients.
- Vituity Locations: Vituity has opportunities in over 250 practices across the country.
- Seeking BE/BC Emergency Medicine physicians.
- You'll have access to our national network of physician partners who thrive on collaboration and take a vested interest in your success.
- Current state license a plus.
- We know that when we work together as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in.
- Close proximity to St. Louis, Chicago, Champaign/Urbana and Decatur for easy commutes from wherever you want to live!
- As an owner from day one, you become an equal and valued partner, with the potential to make contributions that impact real change.
- We believe that a group unified by the joy of improving health succeeds on all levels.
- With our comprehensive systems of support you can focus your attention where you want it to be-on patient care and outcomes.
- As a Vituity partner, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you.
- Check out the visitor's guide and recreation guide!
- Codes run by ER.
- Open ICU coverage with Tele support during day and night shifts.
- Hshs St. Anthony's Memorial Hospital - Effingham, IL.
- No Nights.
- Join the Vituity Team. We are one of the largest physician-owned and managed practice groups in the United States with leadership comprised of practicing clinicians just like you.
- When you're ready to build your career, we support you with unique leadership training and other fellowship and educational opportunities.
- Shifts are 12 hours.
- No procedures.
- Our passion for patient care unifies us across practice sites and specialties.
This perm job from Vituity was last open on Dec 24.