Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · July 21, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Emeryville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- You'll have access to our national network of physician partners who thrive on collaboration and take a vested interest in your success.
- We believe that a group unified by the joy of improving health succeeds on all levels.
- Open ICU coverage with Tele support during day and night shifts.
- No procedures.
- Join the Vituity Team. We are one of the largest physician-owned and managed practice groups in the United States with leadership comprised of practicing clinicians just like you.
- Check out the visitor's guide and recreation guide!
- With our comprehensive systems of support you can focus your attention where you want it to be-on patient care and outcomes.
- No Nights.
- Close proximity to St. Louis, Chicago, Champaign/Urbana and Decatur for easy commutes from wherever you want to live!
- Vituity Locations: Vituity has opportunities in over 250 practices across the country.
- If you're looking for a partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a full life-. Come grow with us!
- As a Vituity partner, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you.
- We know that when we work together as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in.
- Current state license a plus.
- Currently offering incentive bonus.
- Our passion for patient care unifies us across practice sites and specialties.
- Hshs St. Anthony's Memorial Hospital - Effingham, IL.
- Codes run by ER.
- Planning a trip around Effingham?
- Seeking BE/BC Emergency Medicine physicians.
- When you're ready to build your career, we support you with unique leadership training and other fellowship and educational opportunities.
- Shifts are 12 hours.
- NP coverage during day shift covering admissions and rounding on a set of patients.
- As an owner from day one, you become an equal and valued partner, with the potential to make contributions that impact real change.
- 2 Hospitalist on during the day.
This perm job from Vituity was last open on Dec 24.