Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · November 13, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Emeryville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hshs St. Anthony's Memorial Hospital - Effingham, IL.
- Close proximity to St. Louis, Chicago, Champaign/Urbana and Decatur for easy commutes from wherever you want to live!
- Open ICU coverage with Tele support during day and night shifts.
- No procedures.
- You'll have access to our national network of physician partners who thrive on collaboration and take a vested interest in your success.
- We believe that a group unified by the joy of improving health succeeds on all levels.
- We know that when we work together as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in.
- With our comprehensive systems of support you can focus your attention where you want it to be-on patient care and outcomes.
- NP coverage during day shift covering admissions and rounding on a set of patients.
- When you're ready to build your career, we support you with unique leadership training and other fellowship and educational opportunities.
- Current state license a plus.
- Currently offering incentive bonus.
- Planning a trip around Effingham?
- Join the Vituity Team. We are one of the largest physician-owned and managed practice groups in the United States with leadership comprised of practicing clinicians just like you.
- Shifts are 12 hours.
- As an owner from day one, you become an equal and valued partner, with the potential to make contributions that impact real change.
- 2 Hospitalist on during the day.
- As a Vituity partner, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you.
- Codes run by ER.
- Vituity Locations: Vituity has opportunities in over 250 practices across the country.
- Our passion for patient care unifies us across practice sites and specialties.
- Seeking BE/BC Emergency Medicine physicians.
- Check out the visitor's guide and recreation guide!
- No Nights.
- If you're looking for a partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a full life-. Come grow with us!
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago