Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · November 13, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (O'Fallon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Opportunity to work at three sites: Hshs St. Elizabeth's UrgiCare, St. Joseph's PrimeCare and St. Anthony's Convenient Care.
- We believe that a group unified by the joy of improving health succeeds on all levels.
- If you're looking for a partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a full life-. Come grow with us!
- 20 minutes outside of St. Louis.
- Vituity Locations: Vituity has opportunities in over 250 practices across the country.
- Join the Vituity Team. We are one of the largest physician-owned and managed practice groups in the United States with leadership comprised of practicing clinicians just like you.
- Home to many nationally recognized festivals and cultural events.
- Our passion for patient care unifies us across practice sites and specialties.
- Hshs St. Elizabeth's UrgiCare.
- Current state license a plus.
- As an owner from day one, you become an equal and valued partner, with the potential to make contributions that impact real change.
- Recipient of the 2011 All-American City Award for achievement in collaborative community accomplishment.
- Hshs St. Elizabeth's UrgiCare is associated with the Hshs St. Elizabeth Hospital that recently joined the Vituity family.
- You'll have access to our national network of physician partners who thrive on collaboration and take a vested interest in your success.
- Seeking a qualified BE/BC Family Medicine Physicians.
- Full time opportunity available.
- When you're ready to build your career, we support you with unique leadership training and other fellowship and educational opportunities.
- Open 7 days a week from 8AM to 8 PM.
- With our comprehensive systems of support you can focus your attention where you want it to be-on patient care and outcomes.
- As a Vituity partner, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you.
- We know that when we work together as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in.
- Belleville's Annual Chili Cook-Off, Art on the Square, and more.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago