Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Wednesday · January 23, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (O'Fallon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Vituity Locations: Vituity has opportunities in over 250 practices across the country.
- Hshs St. Elizabeth's UrgiCare.
- As an owner from day one, you become an equal and valued partner, with the potential to make contributions that impact real change.
- With our comprehensive systems of support you can focus your attention where you want it to be-on patient care and outcomes.
- We believe that a group unified by the joy of improving health succeeds on all levels.
- Home to many nationally recognized festivals and cultural events.
- When you're ready to build your career, we support you with unique leadership training and other fellowship and educational opportunities.
- You'll have access to our national network of physician partners who thrive on collaboration and take a vested interest in your success.
- Join the Vituity Team. We are one of the largest physician-owned and managed practice groups in the United States with leadership comprised of practicing clinicians just like you.
- Hshs St. Elizabeth's UrgiCare is associated with the Hshs St. Elizabeth Hospital that recently joined the Vituity family.
- Recipient of the 2011 All-American City Award for achievement in collaborative community accomplishment.
- Open 7 days a week from 8AM to 8 PM.
- Our passion for patient care unifies us across practice sites and specialties.
- Opportunity to work at three sites: Hshs St. Elizabeth's UrgiCare, St. Joseph's PrimeCare and St. Anthony's Convenient Care.
- 20 minutes outside of St. Louis.
- We know that when we work together as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in.
- Full time opportunity available.
- As a Vituity partner, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you.
- Current state license a plus.
- Seeking a qualified BE/BC Family Medicine Physicians.
- If you're looking for a partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a full life-. Come grow with us!
- Belleville's Annual Chili Cook-Off, Art on the Square, and more.
This perm job from Vituity was last open on Dec 31.