Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Wednesday · January 23, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Tehachapi) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Quality people.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- "A" Rated Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage.
- Https:// Benefits and Compensation.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Adventist Health System.
- 2 GI/Scope Rooms.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- 7 treatment rooms including 3 trauma bays.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Quality of Life.
- New Location. Tehachapi, CA, 93561.
- Quality care.
- 2 Operating Rooms.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- APP Support from 11a-9p.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- 20-acre campus.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- 12-hour shifts.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Independent Contractor Status.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Acls, Pals, and Atls (Atls waived if BC/EM).
- Shift change at 7a & 7p.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- 14,000 Annual ED Volume.
- Cerner EMR.
- 25-bed Critical Access Hospital.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a Site Medical Director that is Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine for Adventist Health Tehachapi Valley, which is a brand new, state-of-the-art hospital located in Tehachapi, CA.
This perm job opening was posted
7 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services