Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · November 13, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Tehachapi) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Cerner EMR.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Quality care.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- 14,000 Annual ED Volume.
- APP Support from 11a-9p.
- Quality of Life.
- Independent Contractor Status.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- New Location. Tehachapi, CA, 93561.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a Site Medical Director that is Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine for Adventist Health Tehachapi Valley, which is a brand new, state-of-the-art hospital located in Tehachapi, CA.
- 2 Operating Rooms.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Quality people.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- 20-acre campus.
- Acls, Pals, and Atls (Atls waived if BC/EM).
- 2 GI/Scope Rooms.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- 25-bed Critical Access Hospital.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- 7 treatment rooms including 3 trauma bays.
- 12-hour shifts.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Shift change at 7a & 7p.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Adventist Health System.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Https:// Benefits and Compensation.
- "A" Rated Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services