Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Wednesday · January 23, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Redlands) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- As a Vituity partner, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you.
- Join the Vituity Team. We are one of the largest physician-owned and managed practice groups in the United States with leadership comprised of practicing clinicians just like you.
- You'll have access to our national network of physician partners who thrive on collaboration and take a vested interest in your success.
- A collegial setting that has strong Physician and PA provider relationships, and encourages its midlevel extenders to participate and be involved in various ED Committees.
- Physician Assistants are utilized in both the ED and RME and treat both high and low acuity patients.
- When you're ready to build your career, we support you with unique leadership training and other fellowship and educational opportunities.
- We know that when we work together as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in.
- We believe that a group unified by the joy of improving health succeeds on all levels.
- As an owner from day one, you become an equal and valued partner, with the potential to make contributions that impact real change.
- Seeking BE/BC Emergency Medicine physicians.
- Qualified candidates eligible for $50k Bonus Advancement Program.
- If you're looking for a partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a full life-. Come grow with us!
- Redlands Community Hospital - Redlands, California.
- Close proximity to many points of interest: popular amusement parks such as Disneyland and Universal Studios, beautiful beaches, wineries, and more.
- Our passion for patient care unifies us across practice sites and specialties.
- With our comprehensive systems of support you can focus your attention where you want it to be-on patient care and outcomes.
- A combined 30-bed ED and RME (Rapid Medical Evaluation) area that has excellent Physician and skilled Physician Extender coverage.
- Vituity Locations: Vituity has opportunities in over 250 practices across the country.
- Access to high ranking public and charter schools.
- A strong community hospital located in San Bernardino County that has 172 beds, offers excellent specialty back up, and sees 46,900 patient visits in the ED annually.
- Warm summers, mild winters, and a great place to raise a family.
This perm job from Vituity was last open on Jan 1.