Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · November 13, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Redlands) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- If you're looking for a partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a full life-. Come grow with us!
- Join the Vituity Team. We are one of the largest physician-owned and managed practice groups in the United States with leadership comprised of practicing clinicians just like you.
- Vituity Locations: Vituity has opportunities in over 250 practices across the country.
- Access to high ranking public and charter schools.
- We believe that a group unified by the joy of improving health succeeds on all levels.
- Warm summers, mild winters, and a great place to raise a family.
- As a Vituity partner, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you.
- A collegial setting that has strong Physician and PA provider relationships, and encourages its midlevel extenders to participate and be involved in various ED Committees.
- Redlands Community Hospital - Redlands, California.
- Seeking BE/BC Emergency Medicine physicians.
- We know that when we work together as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in.
- Physician Assistants are utilized in both the ED and RME and treat both high and low acuity patients.
- Our passion for patient care unifies us across practice sites and specialties.
- A strong community hospital located in San Bernardino County that has 172 beds, offers excellent specialty back up, and sees 46,900 patient visits in the ED annually.
- You'll have access to our national network of physician partners who thrive on collaboration and take a vested interest in your success.
- Close proximity to many points of interest: popular amusement parks such as Disneyland and Universal Studios, beautiful beaches, wineries, and more.
- Qualified candidates eligible for $50k Bonus Advancement Program.
- As an owner from day one, you become an equal and valued partner, with the potential to make contributions that impact real change.
- With our comprehensive systems of support you can focus your attention where you want it to be-on patient care and outcomes.
- When you're ready to build your career, we support you with unique leadership training and other fellowship and educational opportunities.
- A combined 30-bed ED and RME (Rapid Medical Evaluation) area that has excellent Physician and skilled Physician Extender coverage.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago