Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Huron) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Weekend availability preferred.
- Our passion for patient care unifies us across practice sites and specialties.
- We offer unparalleled professional development support to help you enhance your clinical foundation, grow as a leader, and reach your professional goals.
- Seeking ED/UCC physician assistants and nurse practitioners with current national certification, DEA and Acls.
- Outdoor and indoor activities to enjoy year-round.
- As a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner you play a critical role in improving the level of care in Emergency Department.
- The Vituity Team. When you join Vituity, one of the leading multispecialty medical groups in the United States, you'll work closely with physicians who respect your skills, training, and judgement.
- If you're looking for a medical partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a full life-. Come grow with us!
- At Vituity, we never forget that.
- Great cultural attractions, fine arts, museums, and various dining facilities that is sure to please your taste buds.
- A relaxing community with excellent housing.
- Presence Health is a non-profit system across Illinois, including 11 hospitals.
- 1 Year Experience in an EM setting required.
- We know that when we work together as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in.
- Presence Saint Joseph Hospital - Chicago, Illinois.
- Presence Saint Joseph Hospital is a community teaching hospital that offers an academic level of care.
- Per Diem opportunities available.
- To ensure your success, we provide the systems of support you need to practice to the full extent of your education and training.
- The 327-bed facility has an ED that sees over 21,000 patients each year.
- Hiking, biking, picnicking, golfing, sports venues to enjoy basketball, soccer, wrestling and more!
This perm job from Vituity was last open on Jan 9.