Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Wednesday · December 12, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Crescent City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care.
- When you join Sound, you join an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare in the communities we serve.
- 11 bed ED.
- Apply today!
- We are looking for an emergency medicine physician who is passionate about embracing innovation.
- Are you ready to reach your greatest human potential?
- Compliance support Join a Collegial Practice Where you Will Thrive.
- Epic EMR.
- Excellent Independent contractor compensation with liability/malpractice coverage provided.
- Volume of ED – 22,000.
- As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you.
- Sound Physicians brings leadership, organization, technology, and process to confront the pain points that every emergency department must contend with today including reducing avoidable readmissions, managing patients who make frequent ED visits, implementing efficient workflows and a commitment to delivering a positive provider and patient experience.
- You will feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem solve and drive improvement.
- Success Happens When you Start With your People.
- Do you have big ideas and even bigger ambitions?
- Data-driven physician dashboards with automated analytics.
- Trust, recognition, comradery, hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hat on.
- Contributions are valued and rewarded.
- Commitment to our front-line providers.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Crescent City, CA.
- Provider-specific performance feedback What Matters to You.
- Optimized daily workflows and optimized scheduling.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago