Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Friday · May 24, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Crescent City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are looking for an emergency medicine physician who is passionate about embracing innovation.
- Compliance support Join a Collegial Practice Where you Will Thrive.
- Commitment to our front-line providers.
- 11 bed ED.
- Contributions are valued and rewarded.
- Data-driven physician dashboards with automated analytics.
- Are you ready to reach your greatest human potential?
- Success Happens When you Start With your People.
- Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care.
- Provider-specific performance feedback What Matters to You.
- Volume of ED – 22,000.
- Excellent Independent contractor compensation with liability/malpractice coverage provided.
- Optimized daily workflows and optimized scheduling.
- Apply today!
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Crescent City, CA.
- As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you.
- Epic EMR.
- When you join Sound, you join an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare in the communities we serve.
- Sound Physicians brings leadership, organization, technology, and process to confront the pain points that every emergency department must contend with today including reducing avoidable readmissions, managing patients who make frequent ED visits, implementing efficient workflows and a commitment to delivering a positive provider and patient experience.
- You will feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem solve and drive improvement.
- Trust, recognition, comradery, hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hat on.
- Do you have big ideas and even bigger ambitions?
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 23.