Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Wednesday · December 12, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (San Diego) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Our employees are our greatest asset!
- Must be licensed in a State, Territory, or Commonwealth of the United States or the District of Columbia (D.
- Long-term contracts.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in San Diego, CA.
- Shall be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- Any State License is acceptable.
- Travel accommodations.
- Competitive wages.
- If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and.
- Loyal Source Government Services is looking for a qualified Emergency Medicine Physician to work with the San Diego VA Healthcare System, California as a civilian contractor promoting and restoring patients' health.
- Residency trained in the specialty of service/Emergency Room Medicine.
- Must be currently certified in Basic Life Support (BLS) Advanced Cardiac Life Support (Acls) or equivalency.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago