Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Monday · April 22, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (San Diego) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Must be currently certified in Basic Life Support (BLS) Advanced Cardiac Life Support (Acls) or equivalency.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in San Diego, CA.
- Must be licensed in a State, Territory, or Commonwealth of the United States or the District of Columbia (D.
- Loyal Source Government Services is looking for a qualified Emergency Medicine Physician to work with the San Diego VA Healthcare System, California as a civilian contractor promoting and restoring patients' health.
- If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and.
- Competitive wages.
- Any State License is acceptable.
- Residency trained in the specialty of service/Emergency Room Medicine.
- Long-term contracts.
- Shall be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- Our employees are our greatest asset!
- Travel accommodations.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.