Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Brawley) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physicians work in shift clusters - shifts are batched together and physicians stay overnight for 2-3 days in the on-site housing accommodations provided by Vituity.
- If you're looking for a partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a full life-. Come grow with us!
- You'll have access to our national network of physician partners who thrive on collaboration and take a vested interest in your success.
- Academic environment with 4 residency programs rotating through.
- Full time opportunity available.
- With our comprehensive systems of support you can focus your attention where you want it to be-on patient care and outcomes.
- Our passion for patient care unifies us across practice sites and specialties.
- San Diego has glorious sunshine all year, warm breezes, and beautiful beaches are trademark San Diego qualities.
- As an owner from day one, you become an equal and valued partner, with the potential to make contributions that impact real change.
- Seeking Board Certified Emergency Medicine physician.
- We know that when we work together as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in.
- When you're ready to build your career, we support you with unique leadership training and other fellowship and educational opportunities.
- We believe that a group unified by the joy of improving health succeeds on all levels.
- Shift hours and lengths vary to accommodate lifestyle needs.
- Designated level III trauma center and a 107-bed acute care facility with a 16-bed Emergency Department that sees over 42,000 patients each year.
- Physicians typically reside in the costal San Diego Region and commute into this rural community.
- Join the Vituity Team. We are one of the largest physician-owned and managed practice groups in the United States with leadership comprised of practicing clinicians just like you.
- As a Vituity partner, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you.
- With 30 museums, nine theatre and performing arts centers, and several beautiful parks, San Diego is earning a reputation as a vibrant, culturally rich and culture-loving destination.
- Pioneers Memorial Healthcare District - Brawley, California.
- SeaWorld and LegoLand are just a few of the world renowned attractions found locally.
- Vituity Locations: Vituity has opportunities in over 250 practices across the country.
- Current state license is a plus.
This perm job from Vituity was last open on Dec 14.