Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Friday · May 24, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Tulare) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Imaging services include: CT, MRI, X-ray and ultrasound.
- Hospital opened October 15th, 2018 Vituity is partnering with Adventist to manage the Emergency Department and the Hospitalist Service.
- Great location near beautiful Sierra Nevada Mountains to the east and the spectacular California coastline to the west.
- Sunny skies most of the year, rich and diverse culture, excellent cost of living and housing.
- Our passion for patient care unifies us across practice sites and specialties.
- Seeking BE/BC Emergency Medicine physicians.
- Average earning potential of $332K annually.
- Up to $100,000 sign-on bonus available for qualified candidates.
- Full time opportunity available.
- Lab and ICU on site.
- We believe that a group unified by the joy of improving health succeeds on all levels.
- A 112-bed hospital with a 15 bed Emergency Department.
- As an owner from day one, you become an equal and valued partner, with the potential to make contributions that impact real change.
- Incredible outdoor activities (hiking, golfing, mountain biking, camping), and much more!
- When you're ready to build your career, we support you with unique leadership training and other fellowship and educational opportunities.
- Part of the Adventist Central Valley Care Network and benefits from system wide resources and inter-facility transfer.
- Current state license a plus.
- If you're looking for a partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a full life-. Come grow with us!
- As a Vituity partner, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you.
- With our comprehensive systems of support you can focus your attention where you want it to be-on patient care and outcomes.
- Join the Vituity Team. We are one of the largest physician-owned and managed practice groups in the United States with leadership comprised of practicing clinicians just like you.
- You'll have access to our national network of physician partners who thrive on collaboration and take a vested interest in your success.
- Adventist Health Tulare- Tulare, CA.
- Vituity Locations: Vituity has opportunities in over 250 practices across the country.
- We know that when we work together as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in.
This perm job from Vituity was last open on Jan 9.