Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Tulare) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- With our comprehensive systems of support you can focus your attention where you want it to be-on patient care and outcomes.
- Imaging services include: CT, MRI, X-ray and ultrasound.
- We believe that a group unified by the joy of improving health succeeds on all levels.
- Average earning potential of $332K annually.
- When you're ready to build your career, we support you with unique leadership training and other fellowship and educational opportunities.
- Seeking BE/BC Emergency Medicine physicians.
- Part of the Adventist Central Valley Care Network and benefits from system wide resources and inter-facility transfer.
- Incredible outdoor activities (hiking, golfing, mountain biking, camping), and much more!
- If you're looking for a partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a full life-. Come grow with us!
- Vituity Locations: Vituity has opportunities in over 250 practices across the country.
- Current state license a plus.
- You'll have access to our national network of physician partners who thrive on collaboration and take a vested interest in your success.
- Join the Vituity Team. We are one of the largest physician-owned and managed practice groups in the United States with leadership comprised of practicing clinicians just like you.
- We know that when we work together as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in.
- As an owner from day one, you become an equal and valued partner, with the potential to make contributions that impact real change.
- Full time opportunity available.
- Up to $100,000 sign-on bonus available for qualified candidates.
- Great location near beautiful Sierra Nevada Mountains to the east and the spectacular California coastline to the west.
- Adventist Health Tulare- Tulare, CA.
- Lab and ICU on site.
- As a Vituity partner, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you.
- Sunny skies most of the year, rich and diverse culture, excellent cost of living and housing.
- A 112-bed hospital with a 15 bed Emergency Department.
- Our passion for patient care unifies us across practice sites and specialties.
- Hospital opened October 15th, 2018 Vituity is partnering with Adventist to manage the Emergency Department and the Hospitalist Service.
This perm job from Vituity was last open on Jan 9.