Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Wednesday · December 12, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Tulare) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Lab and ICU on site.
- You'll have access to our national network of physician partners who thrive on collaboration and take a vested interest in your success.
- A 112-bed hospital with a 15 bed Emergency Department.
- Imaging services include: CT, MRI, X-ray and ultrasound.
- As an owner from day one, you become an equal and valued partner, with the potential to make contributions that impact real change.
- Join the Vituity Team. We are one of the largest physician-owned and managed practice groups in the United States with leadership comprised of practicing clinicians just like you.
- Current state license a plus.
- Up to $100,000 sign-on bonus available for qualified candidates.
- Average earning potential of $332K annually.
- Sunny skies most of the year, rich and diverse culture, excellent cost of living and housing.
- Adventist Health Tulare- Tulare, CA.
- Part of the Adventist Central Valley Care Network and benefits from system wide resources and inter-facility transfer.
- We believe that a group unified by the joy of improving health succeeds on all levels.
- Our passion for patient care unifies us across practice sites and specialties.
- We know that when we work together as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in.
- As a Vituity partner, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you.
- Great location near beautiful Sierra Nevada Mountains to the east and the spectacular California coastline to the west.
- Seeking BE/BC Emergency Medicine physicians.
- Full time opportunity available.
- If you're looking for a partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a full life-. Come grow with us!
- Vituity Locations: Vituity has opportunities in over 250 practices across the country.
- Hospital opened October 15th, 2018 Vituity is partnering with Adventist to manage the Emergency Department and the Hospitalist Service.
- When you're ready to build your career, we support you with unique leadership training and other fellowship and educational opportunities.
- With our comprehensive systems of support you can focus your attention where you want it to be-on patient care and outcomes.
- Incredible outdoor activities (hiking, golfing, mountain biking, camping), and much more!
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago