Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Emeryville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Vituity Locations: Vituity has opportunities in over 250 practices across the country.
- We believe that a group unified by the joy of improving health succeeds on all levels.
- Turlock is located in the heart of California's Central alley.
- Join the Vituity Team. We are one of the largest physician-owned and managed practice groups in the United States with leadership comprised of practicing clinicians just like you.
- Warm summers, mild winters and excellent cost of living and housing.
- Short drive from Yosemite Valley, Napa Valley and San Francisco Bay Area.
- Our passion for patient care unifies us across practice sites and specialties.
- As an owner from day one, you become an equal and valued partner, with the potential to make contributions that impact real change.
- Stanford-Emanuel Radiation Oncology Center has earned accreditation from the American College of Radiology.
- You'll have access to our national network of physician partners who thrive on collaboration and take a vested interest in your success.
- When you're ready to build your career, we support you with unique leadership training and other fellowship and educational opportunities.
- As a Vituity partner, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you.
- 69,000 annual ED visits.
- If you're looking for a partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a full life-. Come grow with us!
- We know that when we work together as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in.
- With our comprehensive systems of support you can focus your attention where you want it to be-on patient care and outcomes.
- 32 ED beds.
- Current state license is a plus.
- Seeking Board Eligible/Certified Emergency Medicine physicians.
- Part time opportunity available.
- Emanuel Medical Center - Turlock, California.
This perm job from Vituity was last open on Jan 9.