Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Wednesday · December 12, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (San Andreas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- It's about staying true to the meaning of these five core values: Dignity, Collaboration, Justice, Stewardship and Excellence.
- In the midst of California's charming Gold Country and spectacular High Sierra is Calaveras County.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Here, mountain sports, gold rush history and architecture combine with charming downtown shopping and casual culinary excellence.
- At Mark Twain Medical Center, living their values means putting their passion into action every day.
- Quality care.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status Company Information Quality people.
- Quality of Life.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- The mission of Mark Twain Medical Center is to improve the health of the greater community by providing quality health care services, exceeding the expectations of those they serve.
- With more than 12,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- It's up to every individual to make sure humankindness is what people expect to receive when they come to Mark Twain, and the standard they expect from one another.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- 8 Beds.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Ranging in altitude from close to sea level in the foothills to more than 8,000-feet at the Sierra crest, Calaveras boasts such diverse ecological and geological landscapes that it's possible to ski in the morning and play a round of golf in the afternoon.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- 13,000 Volume.
- Pals and Acls Required.
- Add to the mix the inspired winemaking and thriving arts and entertainment and the combination makes for a fantastic family adventure destination.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago
by Envision Physician Services