Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Friday · May 24, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Fresno) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Year-round warm weather.
- Evidence of ongoing involvement in scholarly activity, including peer-reviewed publications.
- Join the Vituity Team. We are one of the largest physician-owned and managed practice groups in the United States with leadership comprised of practicing clinicians just like you.
- Saint Agnes Medical Center - Fresno, CA.
- When you're ready to build your career, we support you with unique leadership training and other fellowship and educational opportunities.
- Seeking BE/BC Emergency Medicine physicians for Emergency Medicine Residency Program Director.
- As a Vituity partner, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you.
- Five years of clinical EM experience required.
- Actively working toward Acgme accreditation and hope to launch in July imated thirteen positions per year in a three year program.
- Three years of experience as a core faculty member in an Acgme-accredited EM program and demonstrated experience in a leadership role is required.
- Adaptability, creativity, as well as enthusiasm for teaching and quality patient care.
- With our comprehensive systems of support you can focus your attention where you want it to be-on patient care and outcomes.
- We believe that a group unified by the joy of improving health succeeds on all levels.
- Vituity also staffs the emergency department, hospitalist practice, tele-psych, and scribe services at Saint Agnes for a more integrated care approach.
- Vituity Locations: Vituity has opportunities in over 250 practices across the country.
- Be the Emergency Physician You Are Meant to Be.
- As an owner from day one, you become an equal and valued partner, with the potential to make contributions that impact real change.
- We know that when we work together as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in.
- Warm and inviting community.
- If you're looking for a partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a full life-. Come grow with us!
- Possess strong team building, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Our passion for patient care unifies us across practice sites and specialties.
- The hospital has 436 beds with an annual ED volume of 90,000+.
- You'll have access to our national network of physician partners who thrive on collaboration and take a vested interest in your success.
- Recreational opportunities abound in the mountains, foothills, lakes, rivers, forests and lush countryside.
- World-class sports and entertainment venues, restaurants, wineries and cultural arts communities.
This perm job from Vituity was last open on Jan 9.