Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Fresno) is a single-specialty group practice.
- We know that when we work together as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in.
- With our comprehensive systems of support you can focus your attention where you want it to be-on patient care and outcomes.
- Be the Emergency Physician You Are Meant to Be.
- Three years of experience as a core faculty member in an Acgme-accredited EM program and demonstrated experience in a leadership role is required.
- As an owner from day one, you become an equal and valued partner, with the potential to make contributions that impact real change.
- You'll have access to our national network of physician partners who thrive on collaboration and take a vested interest in your success.
- Adaptability, creativity, as well as enthusiasm for teaching and quality patient care.
- Saint Agnes Medical Center - Fresno, CA.
- Evidence of ongoing involvement in scholarly activity, including peer-reviewed publications.
- As a Vituity partner, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you.
- We believe that a group unified by the joy of improving health succeeds on all levels.
- Possess strong team building, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Actively working toward Acgme accreditation and hope to launch in July imated thirteen positions per year in a three year program.
- Recreational opportunities abound in the mountains, foothills, lakes, rivers, forests and lush countryside.
- Join the Vituity Team. We are one of the largest physician-owned and managed practice groups in the United States with leadership comprised of practicing clinicians just like you.
- Warm and inviting community.
- Our passion for patient care unifies us across practice sites and specialties.
- World-class sports and entertainment venues, restaurants, wineries and cultural arts communities.
- The hospital has 436 beds with an annual ED volume of 90,000+.
- Seeking BE/BC Emergency Medicine physicians for Emergency Medicine Residency Program Director.
- When you're ready to build your career, we support you with unique leadership training and other fellowship and educational opportunities.
- Vituity also staffs the emergency department, hospitalist practice, tele-psych, and scribe services at Saint Agnes for a more integrated care approach.
- Year-round warm weather.
- Vituity Locations: Vituity has opportunities in over 250 practices across the country.
- Five years of clinical EM experience required.
- If you're looking for a partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a full life-. Come grow with us!
This perm job from Vituity was last open on Jan 9.