Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Wednesday · December 12, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Fresno) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Actively working toward Acgme accreditation and hope to launch in July imated thirteen positions per year in a three year program.
- Year-round warm weather.
- Evidence of ongoing involvement in scholarly activity, including peer-reviewed publications.
- As a Vituity partner, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you.
- Three years of experience as a core faculty member in an Acgme-accredited EM program and demonstrated experience in a leadership role is required.
- Join the Vituity Team. We are one of the largest physician-owned and managed practice groups in the United States with leadership comprised of practicing clinicians just like you.
- Seeking BE/BC Emergency Medicine physicians for Emergency Medicine Residency Program Director.
- If you're looking for a partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a full life-. Come grow with us!
- Possess strong team building, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Be the Emergency Physician You Are Meant to Be.
- World-class sports and entertainment venues, restaurants, wineries and cultural arts communities.
- When you're ready to build your career, we support you with unique leadership training and other fellowship and educational opportunities.
- As an owner from day one, you become an equal and valued partner, with the potential to make contributions that impact real change.
- Vituity also staffs the emergency department, hospitalist practice, tele-psych, and scribe services at Saint Agnes for a more integrated care approach.
- Saint Agnes Medical Center - Fresno, CA.
- Adaptability, creativity, as well as enthusiasm for teaching and quality patient care.
- We know that when we work together as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in.
- The hospital has 436 beds with an annual ED volume of 90,000+.
- With our comprehensive systems of support you can focus your attention where you want it to be-on patient care and outcomes.
- We believe that a group unified by the joy of improving health succeeds on all levels.
- Vituity Locations: Vituity has opportunities in over 250 practices across the country.
- Five years of clinical EM experience required.
- Recreational opportunities abound in the mountains, foothills, lakes, rivers, forests and lush countryside.
- You'll have access to our national network of physician partners who thrive on collaboration and take a vested interest in your success.
- Warm and inviting community.
- Our passion for patient care unifies us across practice sites and specialties.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago