Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Wednesday · January 23, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- ED has a volume of 22,000 visits.
- Work alongside 5 other EM Physicians and 4 Advanced Practice Providers in this 11 bed ED.
- 1-hour flight to Portland.
- Night shift: 7pm-7am.
- Sign-On/Commencement: $40,000.
- Day shift: 7am -7pm.
- Work 120 hours per month.
- Sub-Specialty Support available: Cardiopulmonary Services, Diagnostic Radiology, Pain Management, Hospitalist, Intensive Care including 24-hour E-ICU coverage, Laboratory Services Maternity Care, Rehabilitation Services, Surgical Services and more.
- Join one of the largest healthcare systems in the country.
- Relocation: up to $7500.
- 1 hour and 20-minute flight to San Francisco.
- Epic EMR.
- 20 miles south of Oregon border.
- Independent contractor position, excellent compensation with liability/malpractice coverage provided.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in California.
- Coastal community "where the redwoods meet the sea". Live work and play next to the coastal waves and sunshine of northern CA and lush green forests of Oregon.
- Work out of a 59 Bed Acute care, community-based Hospital.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago