Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Monday · March 18, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Culver City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The Army Reserve lifestyle gives you the balance to maintain your full time practice while serving locally and abroad.
- As a part time Provider you will work hand in hand locally in your own community one weekend a month.
- The Army Reserve supports your family with exemplary health care, life insurance, tuition assistance, family support programs, and so much more.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Culver City, CA.
- If selected you'll attend a brief officer leadership course within a year, but do not attend basic training.
- Being a member of our organization entitles you to benefits such as bonuses, loan repayment, and retirement benefits.
- Your work life balance is always focused on your family while pursuing your second calling.
- To hear more about our opportunities, contact the Southern California Physician Outreach Team.
- Two weeks a year you'll contribute to our Soldiers and their families across the United States in our state of the art facilities.
- When the opportunity arises you can volunteer to treat underserved populations in areas such as Honduras, Africa, El Salvador, and Thailand.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.