Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Monday · March 18, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (California) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Northern CA hospital seeks Emergency Medicine physician for Northern CA 25-bed CAH.
- Locums starts as soon as credential for ongoing needs.
- Required BLS, Acls, Pals, Atls.
- Facility Type: hospital.
- Volume is 14,000K.
- Specialty Needed: EM.
- Not always just limited to board certified Abem or Acep physicians.
- BC/ BE/ NBE w/ residency in ER, FP, IM with comparable setting experience.
- Single physician staffing, no ML.
- Hospitalist program to handle most admissions w/ 5 bed ICU.
- Supplement your income all while having all your housing, travel, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and you get personal service from an experienced.
- Many ER departments can utilize Family Practice, Internal Medicine, and even Surgeons with EM experience.
- L & D and General Surgery available.
- Population 80% adults, 20% beds.
- Location: California.
- Client seeks providers with fairly open and recurring availability.
- Length Of Assignment: on-going.
- Option of 12 or 24 hour shifts.
- Nearest transfer facility 45 minutes away.
- Most ED departments are flexible on the schedule and can try to work around your permanent schedule where they are able.
- Fast track service available.
- Ancillary support includes Radiology, Lab.
- We even can help with licensing.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jan 18.