Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · May 31, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (California) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Ancillary support includes Radiology, Lab.
- Supplement your income all while having all your housing, travel, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Specialty Needed: EM.
- Required BLS, Acls, Pals, Atls.
- Northern CA hospital seeks Emergency Medicine physician for Northern CA 25-bed CAH.
- Nearest transfer facility 45 minutes away.
- Client seeks providers with fairly open and recurring availability.
- Volume is 14,000K.
- We even can help with licensing.
- Hospitalist program to handle most admissions w/ 5 bed ICU.
- Single physician staffing, no ML.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and you get personal service from an experienced.
- BC/ BE/ NBE w/ residency in ER, FP, IM with comparable setting experience.
- L & D and General Surgery available.
- Most ED departments are flexible on the schedule and can try to work around your permanent schedule where they are able.
- Population 80% adults, 20% beds.
- Fast track service available.
- Facility Type: hospital.
- Location: California.
- Many ER departments can utilize Family Practice, Internal Medicine, and even Surgeons with EM experience.
- Locums starts as soon as credential for ongoing needs.
- Option of 12 or 24 hour shifts.
- Length Of Assignment: on-going.
- Not always just limited to board certified Abem or Acep physicians.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jan 18.