Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · August 18, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (California) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Length Of Assignment: on-going.
- Facility Type: hospital.
- Volume is 14,000K.
- Client seeks providers with fairly open and recurring availability.
- Most ED departments are flexible on the schedule and can try to work around your permanent schedule where they are able.
- We even can help with licensing.
- Northern CA hospital seeks Emergency Medicine physician for Northern CA 25-bed CAH.
- L & D and General Surgery available.
- Hospitalist program to handle most admissions w/ 5 bed ICU.
- Ancillary support includes Radiology, Lab.
- Locums starts as soon as credential for ongoing needs.
- Specialty Needed: EM.
- Not always just limited to board certified Abem or Acep physicians.
- BC/ BE/ NBE w/ residency in ER, FP, IM with comparable setting experience.
- Fast track service available.
- Required BLS, Acls, Pals, Atls.
- Many ER departments can utilize Family Practice, Internal Medicine, and even Surgeons with EM experience.
- Population 80% adults, 20% beds.
- Option of 12 or 24 hour shifts.
- Supplement your income all while having all your housing, travel, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and you get personal service from an experienced.
- Single physician staffing, no ML.
- Location: California.
- Nearest transfer facility 45 minutes away.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jan 18.