Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Wednesday · January 23, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (California) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We even can help with licensing.
- Option of 12 or 24 hour shifts.
- Supplement your income all while having all your housing, travel, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Specialty Needed: EM.
- Fast track service available.
- Volume is 14,000K.
- Many ER departments can utilize Family Practice, Internal Medicine, and even Surgeons with EM experience.
- Hospitalist program to handle most admissions w/ 5 bed ICU.
- Facility Type: hospital.
- Client seeks providers with fairly open and recurring availability.
- Population 80% adults, 20% beds.
- Required BLS, Acls, Pals, Atls.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and you get personal service from an experienced.
- L & D and General Surgery available.
- Single physician staffing, no ML.
- Most ED departments are flexible on the schedule and can try to work around your permanent schedule where they are able.
- Not always just limited to board certified Abem or Acep physicians.
- Northern CA hospital seeks Emergency Medicine physician for Northern CA 25-bed CAH.
- Nearest transfer facility 45 minutes away.
- Location: California.
- Length Of Assignment: on-going.
- BC/ BE/ NBE w/ residency in ER, FP, IM with comparable setting experience.
- Ancillary support includes Radiology, Lab.
- Locums starts as soon as credential for ongoing needs.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jan 18.