Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Saturday · June 15, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (California) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Location: California.
- Specialty Needed: EM.
- Single physician staffing, no ML.
- Option of 12 or 24 hour shifts.
- Nearest transfer facility 45 minutes away.
- Hospitalist program to handle most admissions w/ 5 bed ICU.
- Supplement your income all while having all your housing, travel, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Not always just limited to board certified Abem or Acep physicians.
- Volume is 14,000K.
- Many ER departments can utilize Family Practice, Internal Medicine, and even Surgeons with EM experience.
- Fast track service available.
- We even can help with licensing.
- L & D and General Surgery available.
- Client seeks providers with fairly open and recurring availability.
- Length Of Assignment: on-going.
- Most ED departments are flexible on the schedule and can try to work around your permanent schedule where they are able.
- Facility Type: hospital.
- BC/ BE/ NBE w/ residency in ER, FP, IM with comparable setting experience.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and you get personal service from an experienced.
- Required BLS, Acls, Pals, Atls.
- Ancillary support includes Radiology, Lab.
- Northern CA hospital seeks Emergency Medicine physician for Northern CA 25-bed CAH.
- Locums starts as soon as credential for ongoing needs.
- Population 80% adults, 20% beds.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jan 18.