Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · July 21, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $180 per hour.
This locum tenen job opening (San Gabriel) is for an inpatient clinic.
- Support: Scribes, All Ancillary Dept.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Residency Training: Emergency Medicine.
- Setting: Inpatient Hospital Setting.
- 1099 Locum Tenens.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Patient Volume: Moderate.
- Practicing Specialty: Emergency Medicine.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.
- KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Monthly Schedule: 10 shifts per month.
- Board Certified in Emergency Medicine, or Board Eligible within 5 years.
- Daily Hours: 12 Hour Shifts.
- In-house credentialing assistance.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Availability: Full Time / Part Time.
- Weekly pay via direct deposit.
- EMR: Evident.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Hourly pay for all hours worked.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
This locum tenen job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Mar 18.