Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · August 18, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- In-house credentialing assistance.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail.
- 1099 Locum Tenens.
- KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.
- Practicing Specialty: Emergency Medicine.
- Support: Scribes, All Ancillary Dept.
- Setting: Inpatient Hospital Setting.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Residency Training: Emergency Medicine.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Weekly pay via direct deposit.
- Availability: Full Time / Part Time.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Board Certified in Emergency Medicine, or Board Eligible within 5 years.
- Daily Hours: 12 Hour Shifts.
- Hourly pay for all hours worked.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Monthly Schedule: 10 shifts per month.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in California.
- Patient Volume: Moderate.
- EMR: Evident.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.