Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Weekly pay via direct deposit.
- EMR: Evident.
- Patient Volume: Moderate.
- In-house credentialing assistance.
- KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Hourly pay for all hours worked.
- Residency Training: Emergency Medicine.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in California.
- Board Certified in Emergency Medicine, or Board Eligible within 5 years.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Support: Scribes, All Ancillary Dept.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Daily Hours: 12 Hour Shifts.
- 1099 Locum Tenens.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Availability: Full Time / Part Time.
- Setting: Inpatient Hospital Setting.
- Practicing Specialty: Emergency Medicine.
- Monthly Schedule: 10 shifts per month.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.