Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Monday · April 22, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Patient Volume: Moderate.
- Setting: Inpatient Hospital Setting.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Daily Hours: 12 Hour Shifts.
- In-house credentialing assistance.
- Practicing Specialty: Emergency Medicine.
- Board Certified in Emergency Medicine, or Board Eligible within 5 years.
- 1099 Locum Tenens.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Monthly Schedule: 10 shifts per month.
- Support: Scribes, All Ancillary Dept.
- Hourly pay for all hours worked.
- KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in California.
- EMR: Evident.
- Availability: Full Time / Part Time.
- Residency Training: Emergency Medicine.
- Weekly pay via direct deposit.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.