Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Monday · April 22, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (San Francisco) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Trust, recognition, comradery, hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hat on.
- Board certified or board eligible in emergency medicine.
- Excellent reputation as a clinician with strong diagnostic and a calm and rational approach to problem-solving.
- In this role, you will report to the Regional Medical Director.
- You will be paid above market compensation in consideration for your adaptability to work in various locations.
- As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you.
- Are you ready to reach your greatest human potential?
- Exhibits Sound core values of service, teamwork, integrity, quality, and innovation.
- All travel costs are covered, and you will have a dedicated team to assist you with travel accommodations.
- Highly adaptable to different work environments including varying program sizes and level of sophistication
What Matters to You.
- MD or DO.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in San Francisco, CA.
- As an independent contract.
- Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care.
- Top-tier compensation
What does it take to be a Sound Ambassador Physician?
- As a traveling physician (Sound Ambassador), you have the option to live in any city you like while practicing in diverse settings across a region.
- Preferred current, unrestricted state license in CA.
- Malpractice, tail, and licensing covered by Sound Physicians.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.