Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (San Francisco) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- As a traveling physician (Sound Ambassador), you have the option to live in any city you like while practicing in diverse settings across a region.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in San Francisco, CA.
- Top-tier compensation
What does it take to be a Sound Ambassador Physician?
- Excellent reputation as a clinician with strong diagnostic and a calm and rational approach to problem-solving.
- Are you ready to reach your greatest human potential?
- Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care.
- Exhibits Sound core values of service, teamwork, integrity, quality, and innovation.
- As an independent contract.
- All travel costs are covered, and you will have a dedicated team to assist you with travel accommodations.
- Malpractice, tail, and licensing covered by Sound Physicians.
- In this role, you will report to the Regional Medical Director.
- Highly adaptable to different work environments including varying program sizes and level of sophistication
What Matters to You.
- Trust, recognition, comradery, hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hat on.
- As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you.
- Preferred current, unrestricted state license in CA.
- You will be paid above market compensation in consideration for your adaptability to work in various locations.
- MD or DO.
- Board certified or board eligible in emergency medicine.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.