Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · August 18, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Stockton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Commuters are encouraged.
- EM Residency Program offers teaching opportunities for those with academic interests.
- This opportunity is an independent contractor position offering a flexible schedule and paid malpractice insurance.
- 40 miles outside Sacramento.
- Stockton is 40 miles outside of Sacramento, 54 miles outside of Oakland, and 62 miles outside of San Francisco.
- This level 3 trauma center sees 100,000 patients annually.
- There are 90 hours of physician coverage and 78 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage, as well as scribes.
- Support of an excellent leadership team.
- Scribe coverage reduces your administrative burden.
- Starting July 2nd 2018, our new Emergency Medicine residency program will begin.
- Health benefits available.
- Competitive compensation.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at St. Joseph's Medical Center in Stockton, California.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine with current Atls, Acls, and Pals certifications.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on May 13.