Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Stockton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at St. Joseph's Medical Center in Stockton, California.
- 40 miles outside Sacramento.
- Starting July 2nd 2018, our new Emergency Medicine residency program will begin.
- Scribe coverage reduces your administrative burden.
- This level 3 trauma center sees 100,000 patients annually.
- This opportunity is an independent contractor position offering a flexible schedule and paid malpractice insurance.
- Health benefits available.
- EM Residency Program offers teaching opportunities for those with academic interests.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine with current Atls, Acls, and Pals certifications.
- Commuters are encouraged.
- There are 90 hours of physician coverage and 78 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage, as well as scribes.
- Support of an excellent leadership team.
- Stockton is 40 miles outside of Sacramento, 54 miles outside of Oakland, and 62 miles outside of San Francisco.
- Competitive compensation.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago