Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Friday · May 24, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (California) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A variety of cultural opportunities are available which include active artisan, arts, and theater groups.
- Available to APP for consult, sign off during shift.
- Abms / AOA or EM residency trained within past 3 years.
- Wonderful mix of local restaurants and your everyday dining hot spots.
- This city is one of California's best kept secrets.
- The city is bordered on one side by a beautiful and functional Bay and on the other by mountains lush with giant redwoods which offer a reminder of the area's rich logging heritage.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Great schools and a wonderful place to bring your family.
- Specialty Needed: Emergency Medicine.
- Location: Norther Calilifornia.
- Outdoor recreation is abundant with activities such as boating, sport fishing, kayaking, hunting, birding and backpacking all available close by.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Mar 22.