Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Monday · March 18, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (California) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Available to APP for consult, sign off during shift.
- This city is one of California's best kept secrets.
- A variety of cultural opportunities are available which include active artisan, arts, and theater groups.
- Location: Norther Calilifornia.
- Outdoor recreation is abundant with activities such as boating, sport fishing, kayaking, hunting, birding and backpacking all available close by.
- Abms / AOA or EM residency trained within past 3 years.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
- Great schools and a wonderful place to bring your family.
- The city is bordered on one side by a beautiful and functional Bay and on the other by mountains lush with giant redwoods which offer a reminder of the area's rich logging heritage.
- Wonderful mix of local restaurants and your everyday dining hot spots.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Specialty Needed: Emergency Medicine.
This locum job opening was posted
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.