Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Monday · April 22, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Susanville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Other facility features include bed-side ultrasound, general back-up specialties, heli-services and an EMS base station.
- Banner Lassen Medical Center is a level IV traumu center that's home to a 9-bed ED which has an annual volume of 12,000 with a 13% admission rate.
- Extraordinary network of physicians.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- TeamHealth has an excellent part-time opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department team at Banner Lassen Medical Center in Susanville, California.
- Excellent compensation.
- This position offers the opportunity to work as an employee or independent contractor.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine or Primary Care. Enjoy working with a great leadership team and opportunities for advancement!
- Over 100,000 CME hours available through TeamHealth Institute.
- Potential career growth opportunities.
- Stability of a respected leader in the industry.
- Flexible scheduling.
This perm job opening was posted