Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Wednesday · October 16, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Susanville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Excellent compensation.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine or Primary Care. Enjoy working with a great leadership team and opportunities for advancement!
- This position offers the opportunity to work as an employee or independent contractor.
- Banner Lassen Medical Center is a level IV traumu center that's home to a 9-bed ED which has an annual volume of 12,000 with a 13% admission rate.
- Over 100,000 CME hours available through TeamHealth Institute.
- Other facility features include bed-side ultrasound, general back-up specialties, heli-services and an EMS base station.
- TeamHealth has an excellent part-time opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department team at Banner Lassen Medical Center in Susanville, California.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Potential career growth opportunities.
- Stability of a respected leader in the industry.
- Extraordinary network of physicians.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jun 3.