Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · November 30, 2021
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Culver City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- To hear more about our opportunities, contact the Southern California Physician Outreach Team.
- Being a member of our organization entitles you to benefits such as bonuses, loan repayment, and retirement benefits.
- Two weeks a year you'll contribute to our Soldiers and their families across the United States in our state of the art facilities.
- When the opportunity arises you can volunteer to treat underserved populations in areas such as Honduras, Africa, El Salvador, and Thailand.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Culver City, CA.
- Your work life balance is always focused on your family while pursuing your second calling.
- The Army Reserve lifestyle gives you the balance to maintain your full time practice while serving locally and abroad.
- As a part time Provider you will work hand in hand locally in your own community one weekend a month.
- The Army Reserve supports your family with exemplary health care, life insurance, tuition assistance, family support programs, and so much more.
- If selected you'll attend a brief officer leadership course within a year, but do not attend basic training.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago