Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Wednesday · October 16, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Los Angeles) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- July 14, 6p-6a.
- Facility Type: Emergency Room.
- Single Coverage with overlapping MidLevel.
- Willl have a minimum of 5 shifts per month ongoing.
- 6a-6p shift.
- Current Shifts needed.
- July 20,6a-6p.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
- No designated Trauma level.
- July 13, 10p-6a.
- Patient Volume: 40,000 annual.
- 10p-6a shift.
- Cant find a better location you are in Los Angeles County.
- EMR-Paragon-McKesson with M-Modal Dictation.
- 6p-6a shift.
- Specialty Needed: Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine and Internal Mediine.
- July 21 6a-6p.
- Location: Los Angeles.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jul 19.