Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · July 21, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Los Angeles) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Location: Los Angeles.
- Current Shifts needed.
- No designated Trauma level.
- EMR-Paragon-McKesson with M-Modal Dictation.
- Single Coverage with overlapping MidLevel.
- July 13, 10p-6a.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
- July 14, 6p-6a.
- July 21 6a-6p.
- Cant find a better location you are in Los Angeles County.
- Specialty Needed: Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine and Internal Mediine.
- 6a-6p shift.
- 6p-6a shift.
- 10p-6a shift.
- Facility Type: Emergency Room.
- Willl have a minimum of 5 shifts per month ongoing.
- July 20,6a-6p.
- Patient Volume: 40,000 annual.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jul 19.