Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · May 31, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Sonoma County) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Position Type: Locum Tenens, 1099.
- Experience Required: 1 year minimum.
- Board Status: Board Certified/ Board Eligible(Residency Completed).
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
- Compensation: $170 Hr.
- Enjoy skiing, fishing, camping, hiking, white water rafting, golfing and much more in this beautiful paradise.
- This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors and four-season living.
- Title: Emergency Medicine Physician.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Scheduling: 6+ shifts a month, 7am-7p and 7p-7am.
- Availability: Part-Time.
- Certification: MD/ DO.
- This facility is located just an hour from the Point Reyes National Seashore and has year-round recreation.
- Benefits: Malpractice coverage with tail and in-house credentialing support.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- An inpatient health center in Sonoma County is looking to add an Emergency Medicine Physician to their team.
- Setting: Inpatient Hospital Setting.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit.
- Pay Rate, $200 bonus for night shifts.
- Position Overview.
- Residency Training: Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, or Emergency Medicine.
This perm job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Oct 23.