Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · November 17, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Sonoma County) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board Status: Board Certified/ Board Eligible(Residency Completed).
- Availability: Part-Time.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Scheduling: 6+ shifts a month, 7am-7p and 7p-7am.
- Compensation: $170 Hr.
- Enjoy skiing, fishing, camping, hiking, white water rafting, golfing and much more in this beautiful paradise.
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Title: Emergency Medicine Physician.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Pay Rate, $200 bonus for night shifts.
- Certification: MD/ DO.
- Residency Training: Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, or Emergency Medicine.
- We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
- This facility is located just an hour from the Point Reyes National Seashore and has year-round recreation.
- Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors and four-season living.
- Setting: Inpatient Hospital Setting.
- Position Overview.
- Benefits: Malpractice coverage with tail and in-house credentialing support.
- Experience Required: 1 year minimum.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Position Type: Locum Tenens, 1099.
- An inpatient health center in Sonoma County is looking to add an Emergency Medicine Physician to their team.
This perm job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Oct 23.