Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · January 21, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (San Jose) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive compensation.
- TeamHealth has excellent opportunities for a full-time, part-time or PRN physicians to join our emergency department team at Regional Medical Center of San Jose.
- Regional Medical Center offers an excellent compensation package and strong support from both medical leadership and administration.
- Mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- Regional Medical Center is a Level II trauma center featuring a 43-bed ED, 10 hour shifts with 96,000 annual patient volume, fast track, bedside ultrasound and more.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Choice of 1099 or W2.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Sep 30.