Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Monday · September 23, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (San Jose) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive compensation.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Regional Medical Center is a Level II trauma center featuring a 43-bed ED, 10 hour shifts with 96,000 annual patient volume, fast track, bedside ultrasound and more.
- Regional Medical Center offers an excellent compensation package and strong support from both medical leadership and administration.
- Choice of 1099 or W2.
- Mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- TeamHealth has excellent opportunities for a full-time, part-time or PRN physicians to join our emergency department team at Regional Medical Center of San Jose.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago