Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Wednesday · October 16, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Fortuna) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- You need to have an active CA state license.
- The assignment schedule is 12-hour day and night shifts.
- Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter today.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- The average annual volume is 10,500.
- As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible.
- Schedule: 12-hour day and night shifts.
- Caseload: 10,500 annual volume.
- We can connect you with assignments in clinics and facilities in the locations and with the schedule and perks that are important to you.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- License: Active CA state license needed.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- We are assisting a California-based facility that is currently seeking an emergency medicine physician to help with locum tenens coverage.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
This locum job opening was posted
4 days ago