Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · November 17, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Eureka) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Schedule: 8- and 10-hour shifts.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- You need to have an active CA state license for this assignment.
- Your assignment schedule will be 8- and 10-hour shifts and you will see an average of 90 patients per day.
- We are helping a California-based facility that is currently seeking an emergency medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- Caseload: 90 patients per day.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter today.
- We can connect you with assignments in clinics and facilities in the locations and with the schedule and perks that are important to you.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- 36,000 annual volume.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- License: Active CA state license needed.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- You should be board certified or board eligible.
This locum job opening was posted
3 weeks ago