Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Wednesday · October 16, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Fortuna) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have an active CA state license for this assignment.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Schedule: 12-hour day and night shifts.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- The assignment schedule is 12-hour day and night shifts, and the average annual volume is 10,500.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- License: Active CA state license needed.
- Caseload: 10,500 annual volume.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Locum tenens doctors deliver highly valued services in community health centers, health professional shortage areas, low-income districts, and other urban locations in need.
- To be a part of this revolution in care, contact your personal CompHealth representative today.
- A new locum tenens emergency medicine physician opportunity is now available in California.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
This locum job opening was posted
4 days ago