Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · January 19, 2021
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Fortuna) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- License: Active CA state license needed.
- Caseload: 10,500 annual volume.
- Locum tenens doctors deliver highly valued services in community health centers, health professional shortage areas, low-income districts, and other urban locations in need.
- A new locum tenens emergency medicine physician opportunity is now available in California.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have an active CA state license for this assignment.
- Schedule: 12-hour day and night shifts.
- To be a part of this revolution in care, contact your personal CompHealth representative today.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- The assignment schedule is 12-hour day and night shifts, and the average annual volume is 10,500.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Nov 26.