Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Friday · December 13, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Eureka) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The facility's EMR is Meditech.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Let us show you how to join the physicians placed by CompHealth who make nearly six million patient visits annually.
- For this assignment, you need to have an active CA state license.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- The assignment schedule will consist of 8- and 10-hour shifts and the covering physician will see 90 patients per day on average.
- Charting: Meditech EMR.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- License: CA state license needed.
- A California-based hospital is currently seeking a locum tenens emergency medicine physician.
- The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible.
- Caseload: 90 patients per day.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Schedule: 8- and 10-hour shifts.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.