Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Wednesday · October 16, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Eureka) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Charting: Meditech EMR.
- The assignment schedule will consist of 8- and 10-hour shifts and the covering physician will see 90 patients per day on average.
- Caseload: 90 patients per day.
- The facility's EMR is Meditech.
- The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- For this assignment, you need to have an active CA state license.
- Let us show you how to join the physicians placed by CompHealth who make nearly six million patient visits annually.
- License: CA state license needed.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- A California-based hospital is currently seeking a locum tenens emergency medicine physician.
- Schedule: 8- and 10-hour shifts.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.