Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · July 7, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Eureka) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Charting: Meditech EMR.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- The assignment schedule will consist of 8- and 10-hour shifts and the covering physician will see 90 patients per day on average.
- Caseload: 90 patients per day.
- The facility's EMR is Meditech.
- License: CA state license needed.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- Let us show you how to join the physicians placed by CompHealth who make nearly six million patient visits annually.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- A California-based hospital is currently seeking a locum tenens emergency medicine physician.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- For this assignment, you need to have an active CA state license.
- The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Schedule: 8- and 10-hour shifts.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.